DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (GaeaTimes.com)- The fans of luxurious fashion brand Armani have reasons to feel elated.
MILAN - NBA commissioner David Stern insisted Sunday he hasn't thought about the effects of a possible lockout next year, and gave new assurances that the league and players' union remain focused on reaching a new labor agreement.
MILAN - Like many of the other designers showing during the current Milan Fashion Week, Marni, in her collection presented Sunday, dared to paint her styles in bold color.
MILAN - The Italian designers showing their "wears" for the Spring-Summer 2011 are playing it safe.
MILAN - Prada goes bold for her spring/summer 2011 women's collection.
- Color conquers the Milan Fashion runway
- Rampl to be interim CEO at Unicredit
- Unicredit CEO Profumo fights for job
- Milan meets Mumbai in tony Poltrona Frau showroom
- Swisscom to delist troubled Italian unit Fastweb
- Italian govt seeks roundtable on Fiat production
- Fiat makes profit, approves split into 2 companies
- Fiat confirms new Panda will be produced in Italy
- World stocks mixed as growth doubts mount
- Berlusconi attacker found unfit for trial
- World stocks post gains in wake of deficit pledges
- Armani lights up signature line with chartreuse
- Prada seeks 'simplicity regained' in menswear
- Alexander McQueen sticks to British roots
- European stocks buoyed by BP, Spanish bond sale
- European stocks fall on weak US housing data
- World stocks carried by Wall Street momentum
- World stocks rise on improving growth outlook
- Weaker euro could strengthen European economy
- Italian stocks up on budget cutbacks
- Italian gov't approves 24 billion in budget cuts
- Italian gov't approves euro24 billion in budget cuts
- Italian gov't: sacrifices needed to protect nation
- Italian govt seeks to cut deficit by 25 bln
- Intesa SanPaolo Q1 profit down 36 percent
- Unicredit Q1 earns up 16.5 percent
- Italian opera silenced by wildcat strikes
- Eni Q1 earns up 17 percent
- Mission impossible: Escape from Europe
- Italy sees self as resilient to economic collapse
- Unicredit Q4 profit slides 27 percent
- Glamour boy Beckham to miss World Cup after injury
- David Beckham arrives in Finland for surgery
- Beckham flies to Finland for surgery
- Beckham begins journey to Finland for surgery