Monopoly And Antitrust
STOCKS PUSH AHEAD: Stocks jumped to their highest levels in five months following a strong report on the U.S.
NEW YORK - Stocks surged to their highest level in five months Tuesday after a measure of the most important driver of the U.S.
NEW YORK - Stocks fell Monday as investors took a pause from a historic rally in September and held back ahead of a busy week of economic and earnings reports.
NEW YORK - Increased use of its credit cards and improved customer payment habits helped lift Discover Financial Services Co.'s fiscal third-quarter results, the company said Monday.
SAN FRANCISCO - A federal judge is considering whether to delay the merger of Continental Airlines Inc.
- Merck, J&J arbitration on drug rights starts soon
- William Saxbe, attorney general under Nixon, dies
- Intel, FTC settle antitrust case, as expected
- United, Continental settle lawsuits against merger
- NY judge tosses Tenn. company's magazine lawsuit
- AP source: Kentucky Speedway to get Sprint Cup
- Changes likely as NASCAR works on 2011 schedule
- Medco 2Q profit rises, but stock hits 52-week low
- Medco 2Q profit rises 14 percent on new business
- GlaxoSmithKline reports Q2 loss on legal costs
- Calif court OKs pharmacies' suit against drug cos.
- Johnson tops Junior in popularity
- Farmers call for federal probe of dairy industry
- DOJ wants to promote fairness in dairy industry
- US regulators examine dairy industry competition
- Reformers blast runaway spending in college sports
- Marketing company Valassis upgraded by Moody's
- Union files complaint against NFL over TV deals
- Wade insists, no free agent wish list _ yet
- Super Bowl vote shows NFL power
- Court: NFL is 32 teams, not single business
- Farmers tell feds poultry companies control them
- Mitsubishi files antitrust suit against GE
- New documents boost egg-price fixing lawsuit claim
- Southern California court gets Toyota lawsuits
- Wade asks for sole custody of his 2 sons
- US investigator hears NY milk price complaints
- Discover posts loss in 1Q, misses expectations
- US regulators examine competition in agriculture
- Legal fallout continues from Coyotes bankruptcy
- Bemis to sell US assets to clinch Alcan buyout
- Summary Box: Discover settles with Morgan Stanley
- Discover pays $775M to settle with Morgan Stanley
- Dean Foods 4Q profit falls on higher expenses
- News Corp. reports 2Q profit on ad recovery