DETROIT - A federal judge on Thursday upheld the authority of the federal government to require everyone to have health insurance, dealing a setback to groups seeking to block the new national health care plan.
DETROIT - A federal judge on Thursday rejected an attempt to stop some key provisions of the new national health-care law, saying Congress has the authority to require people to get insurance by 2014.
DETROIT - A federal judge in Detroit has rejected an attempt to stop some provisions of the new national health-care law.
SPOKANE, Wash. - State and federal agencies asked a federal judge Wednesday to approve a new cleanup schedule for the Hanford nuclear reservation, the nation's most polluted nuclear weapons site.
NEW YORK - A lawyer representing 10,000 ground zero workers suing New York City over their exposure to World Trade Center dust said Tuesday that 75 percent have signed a settlement resolving their claims and most of the rest have indicated they will do so.
- Supreme Court set to hear NASA privacy case
- Supreme Court to hear NASA privacy case on Tuesday
- Supreme Court to hear NASA privacy case
- Hungary's Supreme Court OKs anti-Gypsy ad
- Former Westar exec seeks destruction of records
- Longshoremen returning to work at NJ, NY ports
- Pfizer stock sold, Roberts to hear company's cases
- Iceland ex-PM faces possible charges in meltdown
- High court will put audio of every argument on web
- GOP groups overwhelm Dems with political ads
- Judge ready to approve $75M Citigroup settlement
- Judge mulls blocking NY tax on reservation sales
- Judge backs Minn. disclosure law on political cash
- Court lets part of organic-milk case proceed
- 3 female ex-employees allege bias at Goldman Sachs
- APNewsBreak: NY court allows Indian cigarette tax
- Lawsuit on Obama health plan likely going to trial
- States' suit on Obama health plan may go to trial
- Citi defends $75M mortgage disclosure settlement
- Judge to hear legal arguments of Obama health plan
- Congress to tread carefully in run-up to election
- SEC defends $75 million deal with Citigroup
- San Francisco reconsidering gun ban in transit ads
- No recession here: Election spending sets records
- US investors seek pay for pre-WWII German bonds
- Judge OKs Kodak's settlement of race-based lawsuit
- Court reinstates markup law for Wisconsin gasoline
- Pharmacy measure in ND Supreme Court's hands
- NY appeals court halts Indian cigarette tax plan
- APNewsBreak: NY appeals court halts Indian tax
- Legal group seeks to compel Calif to defend Prop 8
- Judge blocks part of NY tax on Indian cigarettes
- Judge blocks NY plan to tax reservation cigarettes
- NY judge won't block cig tax; federal order sought
- Judge sides with Ohio State in Wis. trademark case