I’m not going to stand by and see laid-off workers cut off from their lifeline: John Kerry on Tax Cut
The Democrats have decidedly voted unanimously in against Republican backed Obama's tax cut extension plans.
WASHINGTON (GaeaTimes.com) -- President Obama's announcement that new areas along the east coast and the gulf of Mexico for new drilling project has raise quite a few environmentalist's eyebrows.
TORONTO - President Barack Obama said Saturday that North Korea must be "held to account" for its alleged sinking of a South Korean warship, a tough statement of support for an ally, made at its leader's side.
WASHINGTON - High-speed rail projects in California, Florida and Illinois are among the big winners of $8 billion in grants to be announced Thursday by the White House - the start of what some Democrats tout as a national rail-building program that could rival the interstate highways begun in the Eisenhower era.
WASHINGTON - The man in the House chamber openly disagreeing with President Barack Obama as he spoke to Congress wasn't an over-the-top Republican or a seething Democrat.
- Economic storm over, devastation remains: Obama
- Obama says jobs will be ‘number-one focus’ in 2010
- FACT CHECK: Obama and the 'hatchet' job
- State of the Union speech text
- Nobel award in hand, Obama faces hard work at home
- Top US commander: build Afghan forces
- GM board, CEO Henderson split over pace of change
- Tempers rise as Senate moves toward health vote
- Obama faces showdowns on health, Afghanistan, jobs
- Obama says US, allies discussing Iran sanctions
- Obama welcomed in South Korea as trip nears end
- Obama, Hu vow cooperation but produce few deals
- Obama, Hu show cooperation _ and differences
- Obama, Hu talk global challenges as world watches
- Obama, Hu open talks as world watches
- World urgently watching US-China talks, Obama says
- Obama prods China to take global role on climate
- Obama to China: Uncensored society is healthy