GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - Israel's decision to allow some construction material into the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip is barely making a dent in alleviating a crushing housing shortage in the impoverished Palestinian territory.
RAMALLAH, West Bank - U.S.
JERUSALEM - It took five years, but on Monday, five families who lost their homes when Israel withdrew from the Gaza Strip in 2005 moved into their new houses - not far from their old ones.
JERUSALEM - The Palestinian president said Monday he would wait at least a week before deciding whether to quit Mideast peace talks, giving U.S.
REVAVA, West Bank - Jewish settlers released balloons and broke ground on a kindergarten in celebration Sunday as a 10-month construction slowdown expired, while U.S.
- Washington seeking settlement deal to save talks
- Netanyahu: Settlers should show restraint
- Israeli settlement slowdown to end at midnight
- Abbas says settlements block Mideast peace deal
- Israel: Settlers brace for end of building freeze
- Photo essay: Talks put focus on Jewish settlers
- Settlement freeze has barely slowed construction
- Officials: Palestinians will consider compromise
- Obama tells UN leaders world has dodged depression
- Obama presses for Mideast peace in UN address
- Premier wants Israeli troops at Palestinian border
- Blair says West Bank ripe for Holy Land tourism
- World Bank: Palestinians managing reforms well
- No deal: Mideast round ends amid fresh violence
- Talking Mideast peace as mortar shells, bombs fall
- Clinton says time is ripe for Mideast deal
- Israel approves materials to upgrade Gaza plant
- Israel OKs tons of materials in Gaza plant upgrade
- Clinton heads to Mideast for uncertain peace talks
- Hamas: Israeli strike in Gaza kills 3 Palestinians
- Israeli PM: Current settlement curbs won't remain
- Mideast crisis looms over Israeli settlements
- Mobs attack home of Iranian opposition leader
- Israel's FM says no extending settlement slowdown
- Israel faces difficult choice on settlement freeze
- Israel urges Lebanon to block ships to Gaza
- Lebanon grants Palestinian refugees right to work
- Scavengers collect rubble of Gaza's bombed airport
- Israel plans new road to West Bank settlement
- Gaza power plant shuts down citing lack of fuel
- Israel to take part in UN probe of flotilla raid
- Gaza smugglers cut underground Egyptian steel wall
- With blockade's easing, some Gaza factories revive
- Gaza family struggles to survive in a tent
- Egypt: basis to move to direct peace talks lacking