NEW YORK - The breast cancer awareness movement's dynamic duo, Evelyn Lauder and Elizabeth Hurley, have watched their audience evolve in nearly two decades of promoting the pink ribbon, matching lipsticks and mammograms.
CINCINNATI - Procter & Gamble Co. sees its Olay skin cream brand as a major source of future growth, including with men.
CINCINNATI - Grocery chain Kroger Co.
NEW YORK - Better sales of higher-priced skin care products such as a Clinique skin-tone corrector helped cosmetics maker Estee Lauder return a fourth-quarter profit, the company said Thursday.
WASHINGTON - The company that sells the Derma Wand skin care appliance through TV infomercials has settled civil charges that it falsely inflated its earnings by reporting sales of the anti-aging product while it still sat unsold in the warehouse.
- Avon Products 2Q net income jumps
- 'Are we there yet?' Parents' road trip must-haves
- 'Banks' allow members to pay with time, not cash
- Feds probing homemade skin cream link to mercury
- Create a 'Situation' with 'Jersey Shore' vacation
- Feds investigate baby bottom complaints
- Avon Products 1Q profit takes a hit from currency
- Avon Products 1Q profit falls on charges
- Estee Lauder 3Q profit rises; outlook below views
- Tanning bed tax worries beleaguered industry
- Elizabeth Arden, John Varvatos to partner
- Seniors pinched by new charges for home care help
- Obama, GOP fail to reach accord on health bill
- No accord at health debate; Dems to try last push
- Dems, GOP: Summit will not break logjam on health
- Face to face, Obama urges GOP to work with Dems
- Senate Dem: Health care bill 'on life support'
- On the Call: Estee Lauder CEO
- Senate faces Christmas Eve vote on health care
- Sanofi-Aventis to buy Gold Bond maker Chattem
- Sanofi-Aventis to buy Chattem for $1.9B
- Health Care bill faces key Senate test vote
- eBay fined in France for selling upscale perfumes
- Health care bill faces a crucial Senate vote
- Nu Skin raises 4Q and 2009 profit and sales views