PHOENIX - Hundreds of Arizonans with a type of adjustable-rate mortgages will be eligible for principal reductions and other relief under an agreement with Wells Fargo & Co., Arizona Attorney General Terry Goddard announced Wednesday.
PHOENIX - An Arizona man who lost his eligibility for a state-funded transplant due to state budget cuts learned Wednesday he is the beneficiary of an anonymous donation to pay for the life-saving procedure.
PHOENIX - A Phoenix man awaiting a bone-marrow transplant got good news Friday - word of two donors who are possible matches.
PHOENIX - Current economic conditions point to less revenue for the state than previously projected, legislative budget analysts said Wednesday, putting more pressure on lawmakers to consider new cuts to services such as education and health care.
PHOENIX - A commission Tuesday recommended initial steps that it says will make Arizona's state government more efficient, including the adoption of a long-term plan to privatize many government functions.
- Would-be Coyotes buyer submits $25 million
- Sales tax increase not deterring spending in Ariz.
- 'Birth tourism' a tiny portion of immigrant babies
- Bashas' reorganization plan appealed by creditors
- Judge OKs Bashas' plan to emerge from bankruptcy
- Avnet to acquire itX Group for $69.2 million
- Avnet 4th-quarter profit jumps on rising demand
- Immigration issue boosts Brewer in Arizona race
- Suns lure Blanks from Cleveland to be GM
- Truck stop chain to pay $70,000 in harassment suit
- Arizona Heart Institute files for Chapter 11
- In Ariz. Senate race, Hayworth hopes to slay giant
- Freeport-McMoRan 2Q earnings rise 10 percent
- Source: Babby to head Suns basketball operations
- Avnet closes tender offer for Japan's Unidux
- Suns acquire Childress, Turkoglu in separate deals
- Phoenix Suns acquire swingman Josh Childress
- No sign of 3 Utah men on Arizona treasure hunt
- Search for men on Ariz treasure hunt enters day 3
- Payday lending company leaves Ariz. after law ends
- Suns get Warrick after losing Stoudemire
- Infomercial pitchman slams McCain for campaign ad
- Finding gold in them thar foreclosures
- Job market not growing fast enough for big rebound
- Ariz. lawmaker: Cuts a must without stimulus cash
- Stoudemire opts out of Phoenix Suns contract
- Task force urges promotion of Ariz. as 'welcoming'
- Payday lending expires in Ariz. on Thursday
- Lindsey's name prominent as Suns begin GM search
- Republic Services COO to succeed CEO O'Conner
- Suns select Georgia Tech's Lawal with 46th pick
- PetSmart board raises dividend by 25 percent
- MLB teams prepare Latino rookies for Arizona law
- Kerr won't stay on as Suns general manager
- Universal Tech declares special dividend of $1.50