WASHINGTON - The current labor deal between the NFL and its players' union contains a provision that allows the league to increase the regular season to 18 games.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - The Washington Redskins and Tennessee Titans are in discussions about a trade of disgruntled defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth, people with knowledge of the negotiations told The Associated Press.
THE PROPOSAL: A proposed settlement to a long-running dispute between radio broadcasters and the recording industry over music royalties could include a federal mandate that all new cell phones have an FM radio chip.
RIO DE JANEIRO - Make no joke about it, Brazil's presidential election is a serious affair, devoid of Jon Stewart's wry jabs, sidesplitting Top 10 lists or the "Saturday Night Live" cast lampooning politicians left and right that characterized the latest U.S.
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. - An Arkansas radio personality announced that she was fired Monday, two days after wearing a Florida Gators hat to an Arkansas Hogs news conference.
- Questions abound, JoePa still going at Penn State
- ESPN's Berman to receive Rozelle Award from HOF
- 'Annie' comic strip ending after 85 years
- Longtime Tigers broadcaster Harwell dead at 92
- Tigers' longtime broadcaster Harwell dead at 92
- Ireland mourns loss of top broadcaster Gerry Ryan
- Somali govt tells radio to defy Islamist music ban
- Radio show by comic Steve Harvey coming to TV
- Somali Islamist group bans music on radio stations
- McCain, Palin take stage at Tucson rally
- McCain, Scott Brown appear at Tucson, Ariz., rally
- Hayworth to launch GOP primary challenge to McCain
- Anthony Bourdain: If Martha Stewart asks, do it
- Chavez hosts new radio show _ at any moment
- Jazz honor Hot Rod Hundley
- Police shoot gunman at Tulsa radio station
- AP source: Shanahan agrees to coach Redskins
- Angels broadcaster Rory Markas dies at 54
- Angels broadcaster Rory Markas dies
- Colts' owner Irsay backs decision to pull starters
- Holmgren weighing Browns' offer
- Little Rock investment company cited by regulator
- Brazil: World should engage, not isolate Iran
- Iran prez seeks new legitimacy in visit to Brazil