ROCHESTER, N.Y. - A nearly four-month-long strike at a Mott's apple juice plant in western New York has been settled by a new labor contract between Texas-based owner Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc.
ROCHESTER, N.Y. - The Wegmans supermarket chain says it has stopped selling two types of reusable shopping bags after sample testing showed some might have elevated levels of lead.
ROCHESTER, N.Y. - A New York appeals court has held off deciding whether to extend or lift an order blocking the state from collecting taxes on cigarettes sold by Native American stores to non-Indian customers.
ROCHESTER, N.Y. - A federal judge on Friday approved Eastman Kodak Co.'s $21.4 million offer to settle class-action lawsuits by black employees who maintained white counterparts were favored over them for pay and promotion.
- Kodak has 2Q loss, ending consecutive up quarters
- Corning posts higher 2Q net income as sales climb
- Kodak posts 2Q loss of $168M
- Corning stock jumps on plans for China
- Corning to invest $800M on LCD plant in China
- Survivors of earlier era: 11 beloved trolley parks
- CEO steps down at Golisano's Paychex Inc.
- Nordqvist ready to defend LPGA Championship
- Constellation Brands CEO drew $6.8M compensation
- Shaky Michigan economy slowly starting to recover
- Monro fourth-quarter net income nearly doubles
- Workers go on strike at western NY Mott's plant
- Eastman Kodak chief marketing officer leaves
- Harris wins $13M defense contract for radios
- Kodak returns to profit in 1st-Qtr, revenue rises
- Corning earns soar in 1Q on TV glass demand
- Earnings Preview-Corning
- Tarmac rule gets you off the plane. Then what?
- Constellation Brands posts 4Q loss, dim forecast
- Constellation Brands posts 4Q loss, shares fall
- Winemaker Constellation Brands posts 4Q loss
- Kodak CEO pay more than doubled to $10.2M in 2009
- Constellation to sell NY's historic Widmer Winery
- The four cities that best weathered the recession
- New CEO, chairman appointed at Bausch & Lomb
- Corning CEO paid $10.8 million in 2009
- Eastman Kodak prices $500M note placement
- Toyota drivers pull in for repair; Prius fix looms
- Corning expects high demand for TV glass
- Kodak expects improvement in 2010
- Grocer Tops buys BiLo, Quality, P&C chains' owner
- Kodak posts 1st quarterly profit in more than year
- Ahead of the Bell: Zions shares rise premarket
- Corning 4Q profit soars on TV glass demand
- Corning 4Q profit triples on TV glass demand