SINGAPORE - Employees are set to have a better time this year across Asia as corporate bosses are tipped to dish out bigger bonuses, with Singapore leading the list followed by China and India.
SINGAPORE - Singapore Airlines will replace one component of the Rolls Royce engines on all 11 of its A380 superjumbos, a spokesman for the airline said Tuesday.
SINGAPORE - The Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX) said Monday it has entered a merger agreement with Australian bourse operator Australian Stock Exchange Ltd (ASX), in a move that would create one of the largest stock exchanges in the world.
SINGAPORE - Oil prices slipped below $81 a barrel Friday in Asia as investors looked to a key monthly jobs report for clues about the strength of the U.S.
SINGAPORE - World stock markets were mostly lower Friday as investors pared bets ahead of a key U.S.
- Asian stocks mostly down ahead of US jobs report
- Oil sits below $82 as markets await US jobs report
- World markets down as yen hits new 15-year-high
- Oil heads for $84 in Asia amid US dollar slide
- Oil hovers above $83 in Asia amid US dollar slide
- Oil rises above $83 as equities gain, dollar drops
- Oil hovers below $83 after US crude supply jump
- Oil hovers above $81 amid mixed stock markets
- Oil drops slightly to near $81 as rally cools
- World stocks rise as China manufacturing jumps
- Oil rises to near $81 on US economy, demand signs
- Oil rises above $80 on US economy, demand signs
- Asian stocks rise as China manufacturing jumps
- Oil hovers below $78 after US crude supply drop
- Oil rises to near $77 on unexpected US supply fall
- Go Daddy Expands Its Asian Base
- Oil slides below $76 as traders eye US supplies
- Oil slides to near $76 as traders eye supplies
- ADB raises Asia growth forecast to 8.2 percent
- Oil hovers below $77 as global stock markets rise
- Asian shares mixed after jump in US jobless claims
- World shares mixed after jump in US jobless claims
- Oil hovers near $75 amid mixed US economic data
- Oil drops slightly to below $75 amid mixed US data
- Oil hovers below $75 as US crude supplies grow
- Oil hovers above $75 after US supplies increase
- Oil hovers near $75 after US supplies increase
- Airline industry rebounding strongly, group says
- Oil slips to near $74 ahead of key Fed meeting
- Oil hovers below $74 as traders eye US economy
- Oil inches to near $74 as traders eye US economy
- Oil rises above $75 as stock markets advance
- Asian stock markets rise amid growth confidence
- Oil hovers below $75 amid mixed US economic data
- Airlines to need over one million staff in 20 years: Boeing