PESHAWAR, Pakistan - In a rundown market here along the road to Afghanistan, you can buy U.S.
KABUL, Afghanistan - Contracting with the U.S.
NEW DELHI - The British empire's athletes first gathered 80 years ago, facing one another in friendly competitions as a way to bind together the king's vast dominions.
KATMANDU, Nepal - Nepal's parliament failed to elect a new prime minister for the ninth time Thursday, leaving the Himalayan nation in a political limbo that has delayed its annual budget and stalled a peace process with former insurgents.
MUMBAI, India - Indian outsourcer Mahindra Satyam said Wednesday that it posted heavy losses in fiscal years 2009 and 2010, missing analyst expectations in its first earnings statement since the company's founder confessed to the largest fraud in Indian corporate history.
- Clinton warns Pakistan to make the rich pay up
- China seen as isolating self with tough diplomacy
- ADB raises Asia growth forecast to 8.2 percent
- Pakistan plane lands in Sweden after bomb threat
- Envoys argue over 'slumbering' Geneva nuke talks
- UN's Ban urges end to inertia at Geneva talks
- UN session seeks to kick-start stalled nuke talks
- What's behind the new gold rush? Anxiety
- Judge mulls blocking NY tax on reservation sales
- WADA widens net on performance-enhancing drugs
- Commonwealth Games chief rushing to New Delhi
- Police: Safety lapse likely caused Sri Lanka blast
- ICC launches fresh England-Pakistan fix probe
- Sri Lanka: Accidental blast kills more than 20
- Milan meets Mumbai in tony Poltrona Frau showroom
- India hikes interest rate more than expected
- India hikes interest rates more than expected
- World poverty seen falling sharply but patchily
- APNewsBreak: NY court allows Indian cigarette tax
- UN: Number of hungry people declines
- Vodafone appeals $2.6 billion Indian tax bill
- 15 killed in disputed Kashmir in deadly protests
- India forces battle Kashmiri protesters; 15 killed
- India forces battle Kashmiri protesters; 14 killed
- Asia stocks gain but Europe down on bank fears
- India's July industrial output surges 13.8 percent
- Asia stocks gain on Japan, US economy indicators
- NY court holds off ruling on Indian cigarette tax
- Japan, India to sign free trade agreement
- India car sales hit all-time high in August
- In Gulf work camp, jobless begin glum journey home
- India court upholds big tax bill against Vodafone
- Gates sees progress in tour of Afghan war zone
- Gates visits US forces in southern Afghanistan
- Ford says August China, India sales up