INDIANAPOLIS - Minnesota Vikings president Mark Wilf figures if you can get a soda out of a vending machine, you might as well be able to get a team T-shirt or a set of trading cards, too.
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. - Nike has replaced the image of a strip mine with that of a football stadium in ads promoting a new West Virginia University football uniform.
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. - West Virginia University says Nike will modify the graphic in a promotional ad for a new football uniform that depicts a mountaintop removal mine.
- State parks explore corporate sponsorship
- Yankees, Jay-Z team up on co-branded merchandise
- Big in China: Brands import foreign celebrities
- Renowned aid worker Jacques Montouroy dies
- LeBron's mural coming down in Cleveland
- Wonder Woman's new duds spark interdimensional ire
- Recalls: jackets, basketball chairs, girls' coats
- Product Recalls: hooded jackets, basketball chairs
- Workers being trained to help tourists in Joburg
- 'Los Suns' show the way. Will others follow?
- Adidas Q1 net profit surges as World Cup looms
- Recalls this week: hockey sticks, rice and jackets
- Recalls: hockey sticks, glass bottles, jackets
- Reebok sued over 'Finish Strong' Saints T-shirts
- Executive: Nike already benefiting from World Cup
- Mason carries Blue Jackets to 2-1 win
- Louisiana AG: Shops can sell 'Who Dat' shirts
- Amid Super Bowl hoopla, fight over 'Who Dat?'
- Italian menswear fights glum economy with classics
- Court seems skeptical of NFL antitrust protection
- Hats off: NFL apparel fight could have big impact
- NY Sen. pressures NBA to stop Adidas jersey plan
- Senator urges Adidas to keep NBA uniforms in USA