Stock Indices And Averages
SINGAPORE - World stocks slid Wednesday, following a plunge in U.S.
The stock market suffered its worst setback in more than 10 months as investors rejected President Barack Obama's plans to restrict big banks and earnings reports that just weren't good enough.
NEW YORK - Investors can't shake their fears that the economy isn't keeping up with the stock market.
NEW YORK - The stock market lost ground for a third straight day as investors grew increasingly uneasy about a rising dollar and spiking demand for the safest government debt.
LONDON - World stock markets fell Friday amid mounting concerns about the pace of the U.S.
- European markets push higher ahead of Trichet
- Asia markets fall as weak recovery signs pile up
- Intel leads big retreat in world markets
- Stronger dollar, weak economic data pummels stocks
- Weak economic data, rising dollar hurt stocks
- World stocks slide amid valuation concerns
- Stocks follow overseas markets lower, dollar rises
- Stocks decline in early morning trading
- Stocks futures indicate lower opening
- World stocks lower amid valuation concerns
- Asian stocks mixed amid US weakness; Europe down
- Asian stocks mixed amid US economic weakness
- Stocks slip on technology, housing numbers
- US housing concerns weigh on world markets
- Stock market falls as home construction slows
- Stocks are modestly lower in early trading
- World stocks up modestly after US housing data
- Stock futures point to modestly lower opening
- Stock futures point to mixed opening
- Stock futures little changed ahead of opening
- Stock futures point to modestly higher opening
- World stock markets awaiting key US data
- Business Highlights
- Stock futures point to lower opening
- A look at economic developments around the globe