TEHRAN - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Sunday presented a 1,769-trillion-rial ($180 billion) budget for the 2011-12 fiscal starting March 21.
TEHRAN - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's 33-year-old car has received a $2 million bid after it was put on an online auction, a minister said Sunday.
TEHRAN - The delayed loading of fuel into the core of Iran's first nuclear power plant took place Tuesday in the southern port city of Bushehr, the Fars news agency said.
TEHRAN, Iran - Iran authorities have threatened to take legal action against gold merchants in Tehran's main bazaar if they don't call off their two-week-old anti-tax strike, local media reported Thursday.
TEHRAN, Iran - Iran will start loading its Russian-built nuclear reactor with enriched uranium fuel in early October, months later than had originally been announced.
- Iran may sue Russia over S-300 missile deal row
- Iran criticizes Russia over S-300 missile deal ban
- UN chief urges tolerance to combat polarization
- Ahmadinejad blames capitalism for poverty
- US accuses Iran of intimidating nuclear inspectors
- Iran: IAEA in error over Tehran nuclear program
- IAEA chief names new head of Iran investigations
- UN nuclear chief chides Iran, defends monitors
- Iran denies it is building secret nuclear facility
- Mobs attack home of Iranian opposition leader
- Japan approves economic sanctions against Iran
- Iran says it will make fuel for research reactor
- Iran sets 2020 target for nuclear fusion reactor
- Iran proposes to produce nuclear fuel with Russia
- Iran searching for new domestic uranium deposits
- Iran says it test-fires new missile
- Iran seeks import cuts in response to sanctions
- Iran Central Bank head seeks import reduction
- Iran inaugurates nation's first unmanned bomber
- Iran starts nuclear reactor, says intent peaceful
- Key points on Iran's nuclear map
- Iran begins fueling first nuclear reactor
- Iran prepares to start up first nuclear reactor
- Iran details plans for new mountain nuke sites
- Iran official announces building of new nuke site
- APNewsBreak: Arabs lobby US on anti-Israel vote
- Russia: Iran's nuclear plant to get fuel next week
- Iran digging graves for US troops if they attack
- Iran to expunge 'dirty' dollar and euro reserves
- Iran says it won't give up nuke program despite US
- US official: Nuclear inspection in Syria possible
- Explosion rocks Japanese tanker in Persian Gulf
- Iran to pay for new babies to boost population
- EU, Canada adopt new sanctions against Iran
- Canada imposes tougher sanctions against Iran