TOKYO - The Tokyo Sky Tree, Japan's new skyscraper under construction for digital terrestrial broadcasting, became the world's tallest tower Tuesday, topping the 600-metre mark, the operator said.
TOKYO - Japanese shares climbed in Tuesday morning trading as investor sentiment was boosted by gains on Wall Street and retreating oil prices.
TOKYO - Japanese stocks declined in Monday morning trading as exporters were dragged down by a stronger yen and investors were concerned about unrest in the Middle East.
TOKYO - Japanese stocks edged up in Friday morning trading on easing concerns about soaring oil prices amid unrest in Libya.
TOKYO - Japanese stocks declined in Thursday morning trading after intensifying turmoil in Libya added to higher oil prices overnight in New York, prompting US stocks to slip further.
- Japanese shares down on unrest in Middle East
- Japan marks first trade deficit in 22 months in January
- Japanese shares plunge on Libya turmoil
- Japanese shares fall on profit-taking, yen’s rise
- Japanese shares mixed on profit-taking
- Honda to recall more than half a million cars
- Japanese shares up on US, European gains
- India, Japan sign free trade agreement
- Japanese shares rise on weaker yen
- Japan, India to sign free trade agreement
- Japanese shares flat on profit-taking
- Japanese shares up on weaker yen, US gains
- Japanese shares mixed on weak machinery orders, profit-taking
- Japanese shares rise on merger plan
- Japanese shares surge on US gains, easing concerns over Egypt
- Japanese shares down on profit-taking after S&P ratings cut
- Japanese shares climb on US, European gains
- Toyota recalling 1.7 mn vehicles globally
- Japanese shares rise on US, European gains
- Japanese shares rise on US gains, bargain hunting
- Japanese shares decline on US, European falls
- Suzuki Kizashi, Swift with all-wheel-drive
- Japanese shares up on Apple, US gains
- Japanese shares inch higher on bargain hunting
- Heavy snow hits Japan; Toyota stops production
- Japanese stocks down on stronger yen, profit-taking
- Japanese stocks rise on easing worries over European debt woes
- Japanese stocks rise on US, European gains and weaker yen
- Japanese stocks mixed on European debt woes
- Japanese shares inch lower on profit-taking
- Japanese shares rise on weaker yen, US employment data
- Japanese shares surge on US gains
- Japan stocks drop on stronger yen
- Japan stocks rise
- Japan stocks fall on profit taking