United Arab Emirates
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Pan-Arab satellite broadcaster Al-Jazeera says it has evidence that a widespread disruption of its regional feed during the World Cup originated in Jordan - a charge the kingdom disputes.
UNITED NATIONS - Nations concerned about the growing strength of al-Qaida and other Islamic extremists in Yemen called Friday for economic, social and political reforms to stabilize the country.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - After decades of turning out yellow-framed covers featuring Egyptian artifacts and other Mideast treasures, National Geographic magazine will for the first time soon start printing in Arabic.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Dubai World says it has won over nearly all its creditors to its plan to restructure $24.9 billion in debt.
- Mahmood Karzai profited on deal tied to Kabul Bank
- In Gulf work camp, jobless begin glum journey home
- Afghan Central Bank: Kabul Bank has 'stabilized'
- Afghans continue pulling money from troubled bank
- Boeing reports loss of 26 airplane orders
- Bank Of Baroda On A High
- Explosion rocks Japanese tanker in Persian Gulf
- Debt-laden Dubai World tries to win over creditors
- World's tallest tower builder Emaar sees 2Q profit
- Abu Dhabi, Sikorsky to service military aircraft
- Private equity firm acquiring vitamin maker NBTY
- Dubai World property arm sells off Malaysia stake
- Dubai's 2 stock exchanges start to act as 1
- BP's Hayward flies to Mideast to meet 'partners'
- Dubai World further reshuffles business units
- Dubai island-builder starts paying debts
- Dubai ports firm holds off on London stock listing
- Aabar shares fall after it OKs vote to go private
- Dubai's ambitions soar with new airport
- Abu Dhabi fund buys 5 percent of Italy's UniCredit
- Canara Bank In Sharjah Now
- Abu Dhabi investment fund looks to go private
- Iran Revolutionary Guard elusive sanctions target
- Emirates finance chief: Dubai can resolve new woes
- IMF: Mideast, NAfrica economies rebounding in 2010
- Dubai ruler's firm seeks debt repayment extension
- German leader seeks to boost trade with Gulf
- Emirates targets reform after Dubai debt crisis
- Dubai World says it has deal with top creditors
- First non-Latin Internet domain names activated
- Rights group: Mideast maids unprotected from abuse
- IOC and USOC look to resolve financial issue
- Sports agree to revenue formula for London Games
- Armani hotel opens in Dubai's Khalifa tower
- Dubai World creditor expects debt resolution soon