KANDI - India's oil import bill will be a matter of concern if oil prices shoot up further, Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee said Sunday.
RAGHUNATHGANJ - The Indian Overseas Bank hopes to increase its business volume to Rs.2.50 lakh crore by March 2011.
RAGHUNATHGANJ - The Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) Saturday said an internal probe body has so far found no wrong-doing in its housing arm.
RAGUNATHGANJ - Union Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee Saturday advocated public-private partnership in the insurance sector to bring more people under its cover.
HALDIA - A new deep sea port will come up at Sagar in West Bengal by reclaiming 2,000 acres of land through dredging, Railways Minister Mamata Banerjee announced here Friday.
- Railways to recruit around 3 lakh people: Mamata Banerjee
- Bengal Peerless Project Started
- Karat slams government policies to curb inflation
- After protests, Mamata for shifting wagon factory to Singur
- All factors to be considered before diesel price hike: Pranab
- Ambassador Car To Get A New Look
- RBI to balance growth, inflation in monetary review: Pranab
- Expanding national highways in east India vital for trade
- Railways, NTPC sign MOU for power plant in West Bengal
- Will fill two lakh railway vacancies soon: Mamata
- Estimate impact on farmers of less rainfall : Pranab
- West Bengal hastens to save paddy in drought-hit areas
- Sikkim cut off after landslide damages highway
- UCO Bank Aims At Rs 1,350 Crore Profit
- Gorkha group calls 12-hour trade shutdown Monday
- Government taking steps to check food prices: Pranab
- Excess liquidity to remain a concern: SBI chief
- SBI plans to raise Rs.40,000-50,000 crore in 5 years
- Mamata says no to Nayachar chemical hub
- Cabinet likely to decide new price of ethanol this month
- Mamata offers farmers railway jobs for lands taken
- Railways’ mobile ticketing vans project from Jan 8
- Mamata lays foundation stone of Kolkata Metro extension
- Banerjee to flag off new trains from Kolkata Dec 30
- Banerjee kicks off two railway projects in West Bengal
- Singur welcomes railway proposal, but sceptical
- Solar photovoltaic power plant commissioned in West Bengal
- Banerjee renews offer for joint venture on Singur land
- Mamata lays foundation for perishable cargo centre in Singur
- Two special trains from Delhi for Gangasagar Mela