CHARLESTON, W.Va. - Gov. Joe Manchin's aides filed suit Wednesday against Obama administration coal mining policies as the West Virginia Democrat wages a fierce Senate race against a Republican who paints him as a rubber stamp for the president.
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. - A West Virginia innkeeper who started letting military families stay free for Veterans Day in 2008 has recruited 400 inns across the U.S.
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. - Nike has replaced the image of a strip mine with that of a football stadium in ads promoting a new West Virginia University football uniform.
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. - West Virginia University says Nike will modify the graphic in a promotional ad for a new football uniform that depicts a mountaintop removal mine.
- Feds: Appalachian mines keep breaking safety laws
- Consol's 2Q profit falls 40 pct on charges
- ICG reports lower Q2 profit due to one-time costs
- Survivors of earlier era: 11 beloved trolley parks
- W.Va. gov, a popular Dem, to go for US Senate seat
- W.Va. gov says he'll run for Byrd's US Senate seat
- W.Va. gov declares intentions on US Senate seat
- Alcan: orderly shutdown of Ravenswood plant starts
- W.Va. AG: Special election OK for Byrd's seat
- Massey buys W.Va. coal shipping dock
- W.Va. gov says he'll consider run for Byrd's seat
- Presidents Obama, Clinton honor Byrd at memorial
- Obama, others arrive for Byrd memorial in W.Va.
- Sen. Byrd's personal touch remembered in W.Va.
- Testimonials to Sen. Robert C. Byrd
- Sen. Robert Byrd of West Virginia dead at 92
- West Virginia Sen. Robert Byrd dead at 92
- Longtime Sen. Byrd in hospital, seriously ill
- Frustrated by boycott, station owners want BP help
- Labor Secretary faults mine scrutiny process
- Patriot decides to close troubled W.Va. coal mine
- The Greenbrier, Keeneland form partnership
- Financial disclosures for congressional leaders
- Champion reports higher Q2 profit
- East Coast casinos target Asian-American market
- US mines face shortage of emergency air packs
- Execs: East Coast casino market getting crowded
- Relatives: W.Va. mine a 'time bomb' before blast
- W.Va. mortgage foreclosures up 24 pct in 2009
- Anti-incumbent mood challenge to veteran Democrat
- WesBanco reports jump in Q1 profit
- Consol Energy Q1 profit drops on buyout charges
- June opening for W.Va. resort's full-scale casino
- Officials: Computer error affected mine scrutiny
- Mountaineers' season ends in mountain of pain