KOLKATA - BMW India, a subsidiary of German luxury car maker BMW, has sold a record 753 cars in October, the company president said here Saturday.
Abu Dhabi, Nov 27 (IANS/WAM) Mohammed Omran, the CEO of UAE's telecommunication service provider Etisalat, has been named the World CEO of 2010 at a ceremony in Britain, it was announced Saturday.
KOCHI - The use of globally accepted accounting framework, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), will boost investors' confidence in Indian markets, Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee said Saturday.
JAMMU - The Mughal road that connects Kashmir Valley to the hilly and border belt of Jammu region will be ready by September 2011.
NEW DELHI - German luxury automobile manufacturer Mercedes-Benz's Indian subsidiary Saturday said that Peter T. Honegg will succeed Dr. Wilfried Aulbur as the new manging director and chief executive in the first quarter of 2011.
- India-China trade to cross $120 billion by 2012
- Pantaloons to open 50 new stores within 2-3 years
- Book the guilty in 2G spectrum scam: Ratan Tata
- India’s forex reserves fall further by $330 million
- Now women find it easy on Delhi Metro
- India ranks sixth in nuclear power generation
- Sensex continues to bleed on loan scandal (Weekly Market Review)
- Samsung urged to invest in photo-voltaic cell facility in Tamil Nadu
- Boscov’s Adopts Charity Program
- Cyber Monday Electronic Deals Raining Aplenty
- Infosys mentor calls for IT sector professionalism, ethics in Bangalore
- Cyber Monday Deals Create Buzz
- China launches electronic passports
- Ban sale of agricultural land to non-Goans: Congress