AGRA - At last tourists from Agra will now be able to take a train to Khajuraho, the historic heritage city in Madhya Pradesh.
AGRA - Showers accompanied with hail in some areas lashed Agra district early Saturday morning, leaving farmers in this potato belt worried for the crop as it could be affected with diseases and yield poor quality.
AGRA - With the Taj city witnessing a heavy downpour early Wednesday accompanied by thunder lightning, farmers in this potato belt fear damage to their crop.
AGRA - Agra has been battling a water crisis for over a month now as the sewer and industrial effluents have polluted the Yamuna river, causing an inadequate water supply to the residents.
AGRA - The union Ministry of Tourism and Culture has cleared night landing of flights at Agra's Kheria airport, according to an industry source, who also said flights will begin landing at night within a month or two.
- Record holiday crowd at Taj Mahal
- Sarkozy’s Taj trip hustles tourists out
- Agra’s sweet makers made to pay sanitation fee
- Night shelter for homeless opens in Agra
- Most expensive coin on Taj to be released in Paris
- Haryana rallies force Delhi-Agra traffic to a crawl
- Kingfisher launches flight to Taj city from Delhi
- Kingfisher flight to Taj city from Sunday
- International shoe fair in Agra
- A bewitching Taj under the full moon
- Agra’s tourism, trade groups to boycott Queen’s Baton
- India’s first shoe market opens in Agra
- Farmers’ stage protests, burn vehicles in Agra
- High alert as farmers along Yamuna Expressway begin shutdown
- Agra incident-free, farmers continue stir
- Agra incident-free, farmers refuse to relent
- Farmers divided over Uttar Pradesh government’s offer (Second Lead)
- Pakistani women on Taj visit talk harmony
- Taj city residents oppose widening of Delhi-Agra highway
- Taj city delegation meets president
- Rains hit Agra region, could salvage bajra crop
- Banish power cuts in Taj city: Mughal descendant
- Agra heat fails to deter tourists
- Agra residents cry foul over airport in Jewar
- Blog in Hindi, earn profits too
- Power woes hit Agra
- Taj corridor project is now an eyesore
- Brickbats and bouquets for private power discom
- Torrent to take over power distribution in Agra
- Tourism industry disillusioned with Taj festival
- Love to be food of music at Taj festival
- Hawkers, touts repel tourists in Agra
- Tourists pack Taj Mahal, jam roads to Agra