WASHINGTON - The Federal Communications Commission is requesting additional information from Comcast Corp.
NEW YORK - Comcast Chief Operating Officer Steve Burke will succeed Jeff Zucker as the new CEO of NBC Universal later this year, when Comcast takes control of the broadcaster.
NEW YORK - NBC Universal chief Jeff Zucker, who rose from a youthful producer at the "Today" show to run the multifaceted media business, said he would step down after cable provider Comcast takes control of the company later this year.
NEW YORK - ABC News President David Westin, the longest-reigning network news division chief, with more than 13 tumultuous years on the job, told his staff Monday that he is resigning and will leave by the end of the year.
Most major cable companies don't like the idea of letting consumers order cable channels a la carte, where they pay only for the channels they watch.
- CBS and Comcast reach long-term deal on fees
- CNN ends use of AP content as contract talks stall
- Congress members added to cable's on-demand menus
- Time Warner Cable CEO gets $15.8M compensation
- Conan O'Brien to make TBS his new late-night home
- Filmmaker: Channels showed porn, not his comedy
- Venezuela's Chavez: Internet should be regulated
- Summary Box: Video providers seek fee dispute help
- Cable, sat TV firms ask gov't to stop TV blackouts
- Anti-Chavez TV seeks return to broadcasts
- Anti-Chavez director leaves Venezuela TV channel
- Analyst upgrades Disney as economy improves
- Comcast CEO says law protects rivals in NBC deal
- DirecTV, Dish sue Mass. over satellite TV tax
- Removal of anti-Chavez TV channel spurs protests
- Anti-Chavez channel removed from cable
- Cable providers dump anti-Chavez TV channel
- O'Brien thanks fans, NBC on final 'Tonight' show
- Conan could land on Fox after 'Tonight Show'
- Where will Conan O'Brien go?
- NBCU boss Zucker immune to woes of Conan and Jay
- With Leno out, drama is more welcome in prime time
- Justice Department to review Comcast, NBC deal
- Fox, Time Warner Cable announce broadcast deal
- Fox grants 'brief extension' in cable dispute
- FCC urges Fox, Time Warner Cable to settle
- Mediacom accepts extension in cable TV dispute
- Fox rejects arbitration with Time Warner Cable
- Charter Communications board appoints new member
- FCC seeking to close programming access loophole
- Comcast unveils online viewing of cable TV shows
- Rudolph's the man for TV audience
- Time Warner Cable to Comcast: Integration not easy
- Time Warner Cable extends agreement with Sinclair
- CBS chief says advertisers paying 25 percent more