Health Care Costs
PHOENIX - An Arizona man who lost his eligibility for a state-funded transplant due to state budget cuts learned Wednesday he is the beneficiary of an anonymous donation to pay for the life-saving procedure.
TRENTON, N.J. - Revenue from global prescription drug sales should increase 5 percent to 7 percent next year, reaching at least $880 billion, fueled by new drugs and rising sales in developing countries, according to drug data firm IMS Health.
WASHINGTON - Seniors with high drug costs will soon have more options to help them cope with Medicare's prescription coverage gap.
TRENTON, N.J. - Drugmaker Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Double-digit hikes for some Medicare drug plans
- Number of fat people in US to grow, report says
- Survey: Cost of health insurance claims to rise
- Workers bear larger share of health premium costs
- Pharmacy measure in ND Supreme Court's hands
- Schweitzer cooking up new plan for cheap drugs
- Modest premium increase for Medicare drug plans
- Overhaul fails to boost 'health care confidence'
- Will Medicare checks in the mail help Democrats?
- Molina prices share offering at $27 per share
- Merck discloses probe of foreign sales practices
- Administration report sees $8B in Medicare savings
- Senate panel bans payments to delay generics
- CVS announces deal with Aetna, 2Q profit falls
- Medco 2Q profit rises 14 percent on new business
- Preventive care to come at no out-of-pocket cost
- Study: Pot prices would plummet if Calif legalizes
- Diabetics eye obesity surgery to tame blood sugar
- No health coverage? How to cope
- Federal judge rules for Merck in state Vioxx suit
- High court won't review San Fran health care plan
- Conn., CVS in dispute over discount program
- Walgreen and CVS strike new deal, avoiding split
- APNewsBreak: Vt. backs off on federal drug rebates
- Medicare checks to help pay high drug bills mailed
- AP Poll: money is a huge consideration in pet care
- Poll: Money is a huge consideration in pet care
- Obama tells seniors health bill will work for them
- Obama to seniors: Guaranteed Medicare benefit safe
- Obama defends health bill to seniors
- Obama pitching seniors on health bill
- Overtreated: More medical care isn't always better
- Pre-surgery homework can avert billing surprises
- Survey: Big companies expect reform to raise costs
- Insurer UnitedHealth sharply raises dividend