PHOENIX - An Arizona man who lost his eligibility for a state-funded transplant due to state budget cuts learned Wednesday he is the beneficiary of an anonymous donation to pay for the life-saving procedure.
TRENTON, N.J. - Revenue from global prescription drug sales should increase 5 percent to 7 percent next year, reaching at least $880 billion, fueled by new drugs and rising sales in developing countries, according to drug data firm IMS Health.
CONCORD, N.H. - New Hampshire Democratic Senate candidate Paul Hodes says his Republican rival is being hypocritical when she attacks health care reforms that provide coverage to uninsured Americans.
WASHINGTON - It's a centerpiece of President Barack Obama's health care remake, a lifeline available right now to vulnerable people whose medical problems have made them uninsurable.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger on Thursday signed seven major health care-reform bills, including legislation establishing a Web-based insurance exchange that will allow consumers to comparison-shop for coverage.
- Health care law may hamper limited insurance plans
- McDonald's denies report of dropping health care
- More options for seniors with high drug costs
- $93,000 cancer drug: How much is a life worth?
- AP Poll: Many think health overhaul should do more
- AP Poll: Repeal? Many wish health law went further
- Bristol-Myers to cut about 840 jobs worldwide
- Double-digit hikes for some Medicare drug plans
- Number of fat people in US to grow, report says
- Senate fails to cut tax provision in health law
- Survey: Cost of health insurance claims to rise
- FACT CHECK: White House health savings challenged
- Gov't: Spending to rise under health care overhaul
- Top ballot item: bid to legalize pot in California
- Workers bear larger share of health premium costs
- Pharmacy measure in ND Supreme Court's hands
- Some states suing feds also claim health subsidies
- Proposed pot farm on countryside angers residents
- Medicare expands coverage to help smokers quit
- Will grandma ever quit smoking?
- Schweitzer cooking up new plan for cheap drugs
- More than 3M seniors may have to switch drug plans
- Colorado gov. says pot fees helping budget deficit
- Ind. ruling halts caregiver choices based on race
- Modest premium increase for Medicare drug plans
- Overhaul fails to boost 'health care confidence'
- Will Medicare checks in the mail help Democrats?
- Molina prices share offering at $27 per share
- Merck discloses probe of foreign sales practices
- Wave of health reform provisions coming next month
- Va. health care reform lawsuit clears 1st hurdle
- Administration report sees $8B in Medicare savings
- Senate panel bans payments to delay generics
- CVS announces deal with Aetna, 2Q profit falls
- Health insurers win concession on kids' coverage