HYDERABAD - Rail transport was paralysed in Hyderabad and nine other districts of Telangana region of Andhra Pradesh Tuesday as protesters demanding separate statehood to the region squatted on railway tracks.
HYDERABAD - The rail traffic in Hyderabad and nine other districts of Telangana region of Andhra Pradesh Tuesday came to a grinding halt as protesters demanding separate statehood to the region squatted on railway tracks.
HYDERABAD - The rail traffic in Hyderabad and nine other districts of Telangana region of Andhra Pradesh Tuesday came to a grinding halt as protesters demanding separate statehood to the region squatted on the railway tracks at most of the railway stations and in villages.
HYDERABAD - The information technology (IT) sector is disappointed at Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee's union budget for 2011-12 for not extending tax incentives and hiking the Minimum Alternate Tax (MAT).
HYDERABAD - At least five people were injured when villagers opposed to a thermal power project clashed Friday with police in Andhra Pradesh's Srikakulam district.
- US firm to set nuclear power equipment plant in Andhra
- Tax-free, revenue-surplus budget for Andhra Pradesh
- Complete shutdown in Telangana for second day
- Telangana shutdown paralyses life
- 36 hours of videos uploaded on YouTube every minute
- Google relying on user data to map Indian cities
- Mahindra Satyam-Tech Mahindra merger put on hold
- Mahindra Satyam posts 3 percent revenue growth in Q3
- GM India to launch six new models in two years
- India launch of Microsoft Windows Phone 7 this year (Lead, Superseding earlier story)
- Microsoft to launch Windows Phone 7 this year
- SCHOTT to supply 20 MW solar power modules to Indian firm
- Pesticides firms oppose proposed EU ban on Endosulfan
- Introduce Indian Regulatory Service, PM told
- Imagination Technologies in talks with two Indian firms
- Lavazza plans to make India its second biggest coffee market
- Andhra to tie-up with Israel
- Andhra Pradesh to host major IT event in March
- Honeywell posts $550 million sales in India in 2010
- Samsung India posts $3.5 billion turnover in 2010
- BSA launches software asset management programme in Andhra
- Andhra proposes 35 new trains for railway budget
- Common property resources crucial for livelihood of poor’
- Opposition parties in Andhra protest petrol price hike
- Noble Laureate for united efforts to save common resources
- Srikrishna panel moots union territory status to Hyderabad
- Andhra passes bill to regulate micro-finance institutions
- Bill to regulate MFIs tabled in Andhra assembly
- Modi invites Andhra investors to Gujarat
- Kalyan Jewellers plans 21 new stores by end-2011
- GMR achieves financial closure to expand, operate Male airport
- Dealivore to expand operations to more cities
- Mahindra Satyam posts flat Q1, Q2 revenues
- Mahindra Satyam posts flat revenues in first two quarters
- Google to hire 300 engineers in India