BAGHDAD - American companies cannot afford to wait to go after business deals in Iraq until there is "nice, neat order," a senior U.S.
BAGHDAD - Iraq's oil minister on Monday sharply boosted the estimate on the country's proven reserves of oil to 143.1 billion barrels, an almost 25 percent increase that transforms the war-ravaged nation into the home of the world's second-largest proven reserves of conventional crude oil.
BAGHDAD - Iraq's oil ministry says the country's oil reserves are significantly higher than current estimates of 115 billion barrels.
MANAMA, Bahrain - Iraq's largest mobile operator said Wednesday that electronic jamming of phone networks aimed at thwarting insurgent attacks is hurting sales, adding another item to the list of potential risks businesses face in the war-torn nation.
- US watchdogs say Iraq has own money for security
- Iraq bomb-ravaged car on show at London museum
- Former NM gov is little known but has big ideas
- Report: Blackwater created shell companies
- Biden: Time to turn attention from Iraq to economy
- "Tony Blair: I cried for Iraq war victims"
- Facts, figures related to the Iraq war
- Blair memoir excites booksellers, riles critics
- As US military bases close, Iraqis left behind
- Obama: Iraq war is ending, Baghdad to chart future
- US officials: CIA pays Afghan government officials
- US points to oil as key to Iraq's postwar future
- US Official: CIA pays Afghan government officials
- Iranian president offers friendship to the US
- In Iraq's troubles, an exchange eyes growth
- US wants Iraq to pay bill for war victims
- Obama to hold national security sitdown on Iraq
- UN calls on Iraq to take steps to end sanctions
- K-9 PTSD? Some vets say dogs stressed by war, too
- Departing US troops pack millions of items in Iraq
- Animals used by military can feel war's stresses
- US military investigates contractor work force
- Audit: US cannot account for $8.7B in Iraqi funds
- Iraq wants oil companies to develop 11 fields
- Turkey becomes global power in construction
- Candidate was entrusted with vital military duties
- Iraq approves gas deal with Shell
- Sen. Robert Byrd of West Virginia dead at 92
- West Virginia Sen. Robert Byrd dead at 92
- Electricity-starved Iraqis' obsession: generators
- US lifts restrictions on refugees to Mich.
- Anger over power cuts leads to violence in Iraq
- Work suffers, parties thrive during World Cup
- Al-Qaida in Iraq claims deadly central bank attack
- Presidential addresses from Oval Office since 1981