LUCKNOW - From basic technical knowhow to information on advanced techniques in agriculture -- farmers from various states are registering for an SMS service through which their queries will be answered by scientists, an official said Saturday.
LUCKNOW - Union Coal Minister Sriprakash Jaiswal Friday sought a complete ban on all projects being undertaken in any of the coal belts across India.
LUCKNOW - "India's most modern steel plant" is being planned in Jagdishpur area of Congress leader Rahul Gandhi's Amethi constituency, Steel Minister Beni Prasad Verma said Thursday.
LUCKNOW - Pre-paid cards are soon to cover packed, garden fresh vegetables.
LUCKNOW - Uttar Pradesh is all set to augment its power generation by a substantial 3300 megawatts in the coming year, a senior official said Wednesday.
- Spectrum scam: BJP flays Congress bid to tar its leaders (Lead, changing dateline)
- ‘Corruption as much a problem in Indonesia as in India’
- Uttar Pradesh sugar production to rise by 20 percent
- Mayawati to revive township plan along expressway
- UP hikes sugarcane support price by Rs.40 a quintal
- Strike affects banking, insurance services in Lucknow
- Uttar Pradesh announces new land acquisition policy
- Forest rights panel on Uttar Pradesh visit from Saturday
- Shutdown against Yamuna Express, train stopped near Mathura (Lead, Changing dateline)
- Uttar Pradesh seeks 60 percent power from centre-owned plants
- Lok Ayukta lends ear to Congress on Uttar Pradesh mills’ deal
- Uttar Pradesh sugar mill handed over to industrialist
- Farmers divided over Uttar Pradesh government’s offer (Second Lead)
- Congress smells a scam in Mayawati’s sugar mill deals
- Mayawati allocates Rs.500 crore more for parks, memorials
- Using the mobile to track midday meal scheme
- Inflation hits Lucknow’s kebab business
- Mayawati urges Pranab to help raise UP’s credit-deposit ratio
- BSP organises protests against price rise
- Shutdown disrupts life in Uttar Pradesh (Second Lead)
- Shutdown disrupts life in Uttar Pradesh
- BJP workers clash with cops, Jaitley courts arrest
- Trains stopped in Uttar Pradesh as shutdown starts
- 14 state-owned sugar mills up for sale in UP
- State police not doing enough to check coal theft: Minister
- Uttar Pradesh could save 1,080 MW with CFLs: Official
- Uttar Pradesh to subsidise CFLs for consumers
- Uttar Pradesh again pushes for airport at Greater Noida
- She is illiterate, but ‘masterin’ to farmers
- Power cable damaged, train services hit in Uttar Pradesh
- UAE’s flydubai debuts in India with Lucknow flight
- Mayawati’s yes for special force for statues, memorials
- Law to conserve groundwater on anvil in Uttar Pradesh
- 400,000 deployed for census in Uttar Pradesh
- Use of ACs to be banned in Uttar Pradesh