MELBOURNE - A malfunction in Commonwealth Bank has caused at least 40 ATMs to spill out "thousands of dollars" in Sydney and others in Brisbane.
MELBOURNE - As Canberra sticks to its ban on selling uranium to New Delhi, India Thursday made it clear to Australia that the full potential of their strategic partnership would not be realised without some progress in the area of nuclear energy.
MELBOURNE - The Australian dollar has continued to rise over the hristmas break, maintaining parity-plus levels with its US counterpart and trading at a record against the European common currency.
MELBOURNE - A solid 18-carat white gold fountain pen encrusted with 850 diamonds was Thursday put on display in Australia's Brisbane city.
MELBOURNE - Tourism Australia, the peak body representing tourism in Australia, has said that it does not believe two recent Qantas engine failures will have an adverse impact on visitor numbers.
- Workers quit jobs to get rid of bad bosses, says book
- Alcoholic workers costing Australia $400 mn
- Meet the world’s richest man who aims for a simple life
- Holocaust survivor's dance sparks controversy
- Air India to fly direct daily between Melbourne and Delhi
- Australia creating 1,100 jobs every day
- Peabody cuts Macarthur Coal bid to $3.4 billion
- Now a car with inbuilt electric scooter
- I am bored, says Australian millionaire
- Indian IT major Infoys bags three-year Microsoft outsourcing deal
- Australia not to supply uranium to India
- Wipro opens development centre in Australia
- Rise in number of Indians holidaying in Australia
- Indian firms may bid for world’s finest ever bale of wool
- Northrop Grumman receives $223.6M Air Force deal
- Indian economic growth good for Australian exporters
- Harris posts 2Q profit on strong segment results
- Australian toads may end up on Chinese menu
- How women’s hemlines tell economy’s strength
- Woods' Australian visit brought millions to locals
- Hewlett-Packard admits its ‘computers are facing a racist’ problem
- Australian state shelves project to export coal to India
- India to fuel Aussie boom for decades
- `Australia’s ban on uranium sales to India makes no sense’
- Giving new definition to being on tour