ABERDEEN, Miss. - The recent dry and hot weather has put some north Mississippi farmers ahead of schedule for harvesting.
NEW YORK - Some say the wave of bank consolidation seen in the last two decades is over, but an outspoken analyst who developed a formula for identifying banks that could be takeover targets on Thursday listed 17 he says are ripe.
GETTYSBURG, Pa. - A divisive plan to build a casino near the site of the Civil War's tide-turning Battle of Gettysburg is in the mold of many other communities that have successfully meshed gambling with historical tourist destinations, the developer told state regulators Tuesday.
WATER VALLEY, Miss. - Auto parts maker BorgWarner Drivetrain Systems has announced it will expand its operation in Water Valley, adding 120 new jobs by the end of 2012.
LAUREL, Miss. - Poultry processor Sanderson Farms Inc.
- Cal-Maine adds 800,000 dozen eggs to recall
- Business as usual for Vikings QBs
- Incoming BP CEO: Time for 'scaleback' in cleanup
- US bank failures in 2010 surpass 100
- Shipyard closure will shake New Orleans economy
- 2 smaller La. Northrop Grumman shipyards to close
- S&P revises BancorpSouth outlook to Negative
- Nissan revises production schedule for van line
- Hopes fade for quick restart on Harrah's casino
- Toyota to restart US auto plant, draws UAW ire
- Toyota to restart Miss. auto plant, draws UAW ire
- Toyota decides to restart Mississippi auto plant
- Obama plans speech, victims fund for Gulf
- Isle of Capri completes purchase of Rainbow Casino
- Regulators shut banks in Neb., Miss., Ill.
- Regulators shut small banks in Miss., Ill.
- Minn. Dem finds dissing Miss. is easy punchline
- Cadence Financial elects directors, ups shares
- Lewis and Clark towers to open in southern Ill.
- Northrop Grumman gets $114M Navy contract
- Mississippi casino revenues down in March
- Hino Motors dedicates Arkansas frame rail line
- SPIN METER: Congress' pork: advocacy or hypocrisy?
- 4 states, SEC allege Morgan Keegan cost investors
- Fattest state's lawmakers shed pounds, fried stuff
- AP analysis: Average county was stressed in Jan.
- Gasoline pump prices highest since October, 2008
- As farmers move from cotton to corn, jobs are lost
- Miss. unemployment agency in jeopardy
- Renasant Corp. nominates board member
- Desperate for work, Miss. town awaits Toyota plant
- Summary Box: Building of river bridge to press on
- 4 governors ask Congress to be fair to Toyota
- Correction: Earns-Parkway Properties
- Parkway Properties FFO drops in 4Q