LINCOLN, Neb. - Nebraska tax revenue beat projections in September for the second month in a row, according to a report released Friday, making it appear less likely a special legislative session will be needed to balance the current budget.
OMAHA, Neb. - Online brokerage TD Ameritrade announced Friday it would offer commission-free ETF trades on 101 different funds picked by Morningstar to attract more long-term investors and better compete with other brokers.
LINCOLN, Neb. - Nebraska farmers harvested 17 percent less wheat this year than in 2009, federal officials said Thursday.
OMAHA, Neb. - Billionaire Warren Buffett says the economy remains in a recession, by his definition, because most people and businesses still aren't doing as well as they were before the financial crisis.
OMAHA, Neb. - Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- Move to Big Ten costs Nebraska $9M
- Leaving Big 12 costs Nebraska, Colorado millions
- Nebraska jobless rate falls to 4.6 pct in August
- Buffett's company sells 1.35M more Moody's shares
- Neb. tax revenue beats projections in August
- USDA lowers prediction for Nebraska corn crop
- Top 25 Preview Capsules
- Buffett's company offers to buy rest of Wesco unit
- Nebraska unemployment falls to 4.7 percent in July
- Israeli company buying Nebraska soybean plant
- Future of Nebraska's other abortion law murky
- Neb. AG won't defend law on abortion screenings
- 2 jobs lawsuits against Neb. egg plant dismissed
- Berkshire nearly doubles J&J stake, trims Kraft
- Fed economist: US must avoid mistakes of the past
- USDA predicts Nebraska's second-largest corn crop
- Neb. man sues makers of Rituxan after infection
- Omaha man sues makers of drug Rituxan
- Nebraska tax revenue misses mark in July
- Nelnet declares quarterly dividend of 7 cents
- Nelnet 2Q profit jumps sixfold on loan servicing
- Net income falls 40 percent at Buffett's company
- West Corp. plans job fair to add 300 jobs in Omaha
- Judge hears arguments about Neb. real estate rules
- Cabela's 2Q profit nearly doubles to $18 million
- Former Alegent president brought back permanently
- 2 groups sue Nebraska city over immigration law
- Nebraska jobless rate dips to 4.8 percent in June
- Infogroup ready to move past firm's sale, scandal
- Nebraska jury says UP owes injured worker $560K
- Firm proposes 200 megawatt Nebraska wind farm
- Judge blocks new Neb. abortion screening law
- GOP's Snowe, Brown back Wall Street overhaul bill
- Neb. tax revenue in June comes in 10 percent short
- Ex-TierOne employee: Bank stock was bad investment