PATNA - The union budget was directionless and held nothing for the common man, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar said here Monday.
RAGHUNATHPUR/PATNA/GAYA - Shahbaz Khan earlier used to take seven to eight hours to travel from Raghunathpur to the state capital, a distance of about 100 km, to market his goods.
PATNA - Surinder Mahato is a worried man.
PATNA - The Bihar government has decided to raise the state's plan size by about 20 percent, much above what the Planning Commission had proposed.
PATNA - He is called the "MBA sabziwalla" and wants to make Bihar India's vegetable hub.
- Bihar’s silent revolution: 30,000 women now own land
- Farmers in Bihar demand higher compensation for land
- World Bank gives $220 mn aid to flood-hit Bihar
- Milk prices up by Rs.2 in Bihar
- Provide Bihar coal linkage for new power plants: Sushil Modi
- Bihar conclave begins with call to invest
- After roads, Bihar’s power sector a Nitish priority
- Bihar conclave to discuss challenges of change
- Bihar to generate additional 3,960 MW of power
- World Bank chief to visit Bihar
- Drought-hit Bihar braces for rice scarcity
- Rajendra Prasad’s memorial to be a tourist spot
- Japanese delegation to participate in Bihar conclave
- Dhanteras car bookings: Many left disappointed in Patna
- Lalu bombs, Nitish bombs… It’s Diwali in Bihar!
- On Dhanteras day, Patna buys 2,000 shiny new cars
- Palpable sense of change as Bihar votes
- ‘Renewable energy is answer to Bihar’s power woes’
- Greenpeace wants development as a poll plank in Bihar
- Bihar government staff strike hits flood, drought relief
- 4,000 trees in Patna zoo face the axe for airport safety
- Bihar parties urged to push for green energy
- Rains lash parched Bihar
- Two lakh Bihar government employees on strike
- Nitish unfurls national flag, declares Bihar drought-hit
- Drought situation alarming in Bihar, admits central team
- Drought-hit Bihar to seek massive aid
- 28 Bihar districts declared drought hit
- Over 60 percent of Bihar reeling under drought
- Bihar now building one bridge a day, connecting people
- Bihar stares at drought again
- Rs.6.6 lakh corruption in scheme for Bihar moms
- Now Bihar has roads to drive development
- Patna to have its own Marine Drive (With Bihar roads story)
- Paswan demands rollback of fuel price hike