SHIMLA - Japan has committed a multi-billion loan to Himachal Pradesh for crop diversification, Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal said Friday.
SHIMLA - The Himachal Pradesh government will launch large scale infrastructure development in the Kangra Valley to promote the Pong Dam wetlands there, an official said Wednesday.
SHIMLA - The second mega hydropower project being developed by Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVNL) in Himachal Pradesh would be completed by early 2013, a company official said Tuesday.
SHIMLA - Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal Saturday launched the helicopter taxi service in the state to attract high-end tourists, an official said.
SHIMLA - Himachal Pradesh has proposed Rs.3,300 crore annual plan for the next fiscal (2011-12) with roads and education as areas of focus, Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal said Thursday.
- Reliance Communications to launch 3G services in Himachal
- Financial sop for Himachal government employees
- Reliance, Tata eyeing hydro projects in Himachal
- Himachal to promote private investment in hydro power
- Snow cheers apple growers in Himachal
- Himachal records 16 percent increase in tourists
- Shivering in Delhi? Head to sunny Himachal hills
- L&T gets hydropower project in Himachal
- Court restrains monkey killing in Himachal
- Himachal records 16 percent rise in tourist arrivals
- Sunny day in Himachal, flights resume
- Bilaspur-Leh rail link sent for Planning Commission nod
- Fog in Delhi disrupts Himachal flights
- Excise duty exemption for Himachal industry extended
- Himachal warms up to Christmas tourist rush
- Kalka-Shimla track gets holiday special toy train
- Himachal remains ‘power-full’ after bountiful monsoon
- Parle to buy apple concentrate from Himachal
- Eco concerns land mega Himachal projects in jeopardy
- Himachal farmers kill monkeys to save crop
- Marauding monkeys to face gun in Himachal - it’s official
- Himachal to set up ‘Grameen Haats’ to help artisans
- Dhumal’s chopper to serve snowbound areas
- Record power generation at Himachal project
- Himachal dam row spills to Delhi’s fruit market
- Dhumal lays foundation stone of marketing yard
- Himachal to set up 10 new industrial estates
- Himachal, Arunachal to share horticulture techniques
- Himachal’s Baddi industrial area to have effluent plant
- Himachal now insures wheat, barley crops
- Himachal pavilion to have 60 stalls at trade fair
- Himachal develops new industrial estate in Baddi
- Heli-taxis to take wings in Himachal
- Another Himachal dam project caught in logjam
- Apple season almost over in Himachal