Small Business Financing
TIRANA, Albania - A U.S.-backed investment corporation says it has raised $140 million to fund projects in tourism and education.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama has signed a bill creating a $30 billion fund to help small businesses expand and hire.
NEW YORK - President Barack Obama's $30 billion small community business lending program faces one big challenge: many of the community banks and businesses it's supposed to help don't want it.
WASHINGTON - Democrats controlling Congress are sending President Barack Obama a long-delayed bill to help struggling small businesses with easier credit and give them other incentives to expand and to hire new workers.
- Congress to send small business bill to Obama
- Senate passes $30B small business credit measure
- Senate passes small business credit measure
- Senate to pass small business lending bill
- Small business credit measure clears Senate hurdle
- IBM to help small businesses compete for contracts
- Senate set to clear $30B credit for small business
- Small business measure set to clear Senate hurdle
- Obama says his policies have stabilized economy
- Obama urges GOP to let small business bill pass
- Obama says economic recovery 'painfully slow'
- Obama to take GOP to task on economy, tax cuts
- Obama planning new package of economic aid
- Goldman Sachs spends $1.58M on lobbying in 2nd qtr
- Obama says GOP hindering efforts to help business
- Boozman criticizes pledge to fund Lincoln aid plan
- Obama blames GOP on small business lending bill
- Obama decries GOP over small business lending bill
- Republicans block small business lending bill
- Small business lending bill at impasse in Senate
- Obama pushes business bill as an all-American goal
- At sub shop, Obama makes case for business aid
- At sub shop, Obama making case for business aid
- Small business lending bill headed toward vote
- SKS launches India's first microfinance IPO
- Small business lending measure clears filibuster
- Small companies denied credit as big firms thrive
- Fed looks for ways to aid small business lending
- Fed to hold forum to boost small-business lending
- Summary Box: Sam's Club program to offer loans
- Sam's Club will offer small business loans
- Financial pros take wait-and-see attitude on bill
- Jobless aid, tax bill hits Senate roadblock again
- House votes for $30B small business lending fund
- Senate defeats GOP jobless aid bill