SAN FRANCISCO (GaeaTimes.com)- South Korea based Hyundai motors which was known as a maker of affordable compact cars in Europe and U.S.
KYONGJU - Leading developed and developing nations Saturday agreed to far-reaching reforms of the International Monetary Fund aimed at giving more weight in IMF decision-making to developing countries.
SEOUL, South Korea - There are signs of improving relations between North and South Korea, including plans for reunions of families divided by the Korean War and even talk of reviving a joint tourism venture, though prospects for a reduction in military and nuclear tensions remain uncertain.
BANGKOK - World stock markets slipped Thursday as the yen hit a new 15-year high against the dollar, sparking concern that Asian nations will impose capital controls to stem currency strength.
SEOUL, South Korea - Samsung Electronics, the world's biggest seller of computer memory chips, forecast Thursday that third-quarter operating profit likely eased from the previous quarter's record high amid signs that growth in global demand is waning.
- US official sees signs of inter-Korean engagement
- EU, South Korea sign free trade deal
- China calls for more Asian clout in global economy
- World stocks mixed amid higher commodity prices
- Asian shares climb amid higher commodity prices
- EU-Asia summit to address economy
- NKorea heir apparent appears in state-run paper
- NKorea: Kim Jong Il's son named to political post
- North Korea leader's son promoted, seen as heir
- North Korean leader makes his son a 4-star general
- China seen as isolating self with tough diplomacy
- Asia shares mixed as bank worries offset deals
- ADB raises Asia growth forecast to 8.2 percent
- North Korea promotes Kim Jong Un to general
- Delegates gather in NKorea for political meeting
- Asian stock markets start new week with gains
- Asian markets subdued amid week of holidays
- Legendary Seoul restaurant makes way for hotel
- EU agrees to South Korea free trade deal
- EU expected to clear SKorea free trade deal
- Summary Box: Schwarzenegger seeks trade changes
- World shares mixed amid weaker dollar
- Asian shares mixed amid higher yen
- US regulators endorse new bank capital standards
- Japan wary of China military, urges closer US ties
- US airlines squeezed as Haneda goes international
- Asian shares mostly rise as Europe worries ease
- Bank of Korea keeps interest rate near record low
- Asian shares rise as Europe worries ease
- Schwarzenegger heads to Asia for promotional tour
- Kia names new top executive after recalls
- Kia's top executive resigns after recalls
- WTO chief wants G20 push on global trade deal
- SKorean foreign minister in scandal offers to quit
- SKorean foreign minister offers to resign