SAHARANPUR - In an attempt to make jail inmates self-employed, the prison authorities in this Uttar Oradesh city have tied up with a multi-business conglomerate for training them to manufacture incense sticks, an official said Friday.
NOIDA - The Amity School of Engineering and Technology kickstarted a two-day National Conference on advances in computer science and technology at its campus here on Tuesday.
KANPUR - Vegetable parks will be set up in all Indian cities with a minimum population of one million to ensure availability of quality produce at reasonable rates, Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar announced Saturday.
NOIDA - Planning Commission Deputy Chairman Montek Singh Ahluwalia on Friday said with the current growth rate, the 'Per Capita Income' (PCI) of India will get doubled in nine years.
- Gorakhpur farmers turn to poultry business
- Proposed road endangers Uttar Pradesh mango belt
- Reserve Bank of India extends financial services to rural areas
- Price rise: women tie vegetable rakhis on PM, Rahul’s photos
- A village faces a nine-year-long power failure!
- Uttar Pradesh farmers’ agitation ends
- Yamaha India Seeking Expansion
- Illegal money changing booms on India-Nepal border
- With Rahul, Bill Gates visits Amethi and Rae Bareli (Roundup, Changing dateline)
- Hapur, a hub of flower, vegetable production