NEW DELHI - Social networking sites are beginning to change the face of business in a digitised India with companies adopting a marketing mix of online campaigns, promotions in print, television as well as road shows to reach out to people.
NEW YORK - As its Windows Phone 7 hit the US market Monday, Microsoft launched a unique campaign to dent Apple's iPhone and Google Android system by playing up their 'faulty' design.
SAN FRANCISCO - The co-founder of video website YouTube is stepping down as CEO.
TORONTO - BlackBerry stock soared more than six percent Tuesday after a demonstration of its just-unveiled PlayBook tablet Monday.
NEW DELHI - Indian mobile handsets company Micromax Wednesday launched a touch screen smartphone, modu T, in partnership with Israel-based modu Limited to tap the "aspirational" segment of the consumers.
- YouTube sued for ‘derogatory’ video by Toronto cop
- Jantakhoj.com lists records of nearly 40 percent of Indian population
- Rand Paul, national Democrats escalate ad war
- Google TV announces content partners for rollout
- Emanuel begins campaign for mayor in Chicago
- Few hearing-impaired callers reach IRS help line
- French music industry reaches deal with YouTube
- BlackBerry unveils PlayBook tablet to take on iPad
- Navy confirms helicopters took dip in Lake Tahoe
- World premiere of Kerala Tourism film in London Tuesday
- Bajaj Limited Launches New Site
- YouTube launches Hebrew interface
- Older activists, younger crowd team to fight nukes
- Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen sues Google, Apple, nine others for web patent breach
- Dell dives into US smartphone market
- Indonesian train now has women-only carriages
- Netflix to stream Paramount, Lionsgate, MGM movies
- Google, Verizon close to deal to end ‘net neutrality’
- Android set to overtake iPhone
- Social networking costs Britain 14 bn pounds in lost work time
- Parasailing donkey to fly no more, enjoy good life
- Parasailing donkey to fly no more after UK sale
- Tenn. voters to decide priciest US House primary
- Gadget makers forced to look at links to Congo war
- Cola wars return as Pepsi MAX takes on Coke Zero
- Holocaust survivor's dance sparks controversy
- China seeks to reduce Internet users' anonymity
- Old Spice pitch man now on a motorcycle
- Hulu launches $10 video subscription service
- Fired NY banker's suit, and suits, raise eyebrows
- USF1 team barred from F1 for not racing in 2010
- Details emerge of bloodshed aboard Gaza-bound ship
- Can Ellen do for music what Winfrey did for books?
- Ellen DeGeneres starts own record label
- Pak telecom authority bans Blackberry services