ABU DHABI - The US dollar is still the best choice for the global economy, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Central Bank Governor Sultan Bin Nasser Al Suwaidi said here Monday.
ABU DHABI - The UAE is still looking forward to a unified currency for the six-nation Gulf Cooperation Council, Economy Minister Sultan al-Mansouri said.
ABU DHABI - Traders from across the globe will showcase their designs at the five-day International Pearl Exhibition underway in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - After decades of turning out yellow-framed covers featuring Egyptian artifacts and other Mideast treasures, National Geographic magazine will for the first time soon start printing in Arabic.
ABU DHABI - India's Ambassador to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) M.K.
- Abu Dhabi, Sikorsky to service military aircraft
- Private equity firm acquiring vitamin maker NBTY
- BP's Hayward flies to Mideast to meet 'partners'
- Aabar shares fall after it OKs vote to go private
- Abu Dhabi fund buys 5 percent of Italy's UniCredit
- Abu Dhabi investment fund looks to go private
- Reliance Communications Sells Stakes To Etisalat
- German leader seeks to boost trade with Gulf
- Abu Dhabi Airports Company to observe Earth Hour
- Dubai offers $9.5B in new aid to struggling firm
- Thuraya to develop high-speed satellite broadband solution
- Abu Dhabi sovereign wealth fund starts to open up
- Abu Dhabi launches plan to boost hotel occupancy rates
- Abu Dhabi deal with Raine deepens Hollywood ties
- South Korean business delegation visits Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi pumps oil riches into media projects
- Emerging carbon policies may limit future oil demand
- Abu Dhabi unveils new urban street design standards
- UAE launches Pacific islands partnership programme
- UAE, US seek to boost nuclear energy trade
- Dubai debt fears resurface as questions linger
- UAE, Britain seek to boost trade ties
- Dubai tower shut after visitors stuck in elevator
- UAE, Poland strengthen economic ties
- UAE issues commemorative coin
- Abu Dhabi airport reports growth in passenger traffic
- Abu Dhabi to attract $12 bn capital investments
- Masdar, Bayer MaterialScience sign pact on sustainable construction
- Saudi billionaire eyes new links with News Corp.
- Israeli minister visits Abu Dhabi for first time
- First Israeli Cabinet minister visits Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi fund sees long-term potential in West
- Etisalat launches unlimited push-to-talk package
- Dubai builder's shares fall after Abu Dhabi deal
- Dubai's decline gives way to Abu Dhabi's rise