BRUSSELS - The European Union Thursday expressed concern at the economic consequences of the surge in oil prices, which analysts have linked to the unrest in Libya, a major energy supplier.
BRUSSELS - India is in talks with the European Union over trade and tariff concessions the 27-nation bloc has offered to flood-hit Pakistan because more consultations were required before the waiver is implemented, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said Friday.
BRUSSELS - India and the European Union Friday said they were closing in on a key free trade agreement to be readied by early 2011.
BRUSSELS - Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Friday said India and the 27-nation European Union (EU) should take the lead in avoiding protectionism and open their markets for expanded business cooperation.
BRUSSELS - India and the 27-nation European Union are set to expand economic ties by setting the stage for a major trade and investment deal that is expected to multiply the quantum of business between them.
- India-EU trade accord on anvil, ‘no compromise’ on IPR (Second Lead)
- India is EU’s 9th major trading partner
- Decks cleared for India-EU trade accord
- EU-India free trade talks reach decisive moment: Official
- PM arrives in Brussels for India-EU summit
- EU seeks free trade deal with India
- EU fines major airlines $1.2 bn for cartelising cargo prices
- EU-India trade up 26 percent in 2010
- EU gives trade preferences to Pakistan
- EU backs bank tax, fuzzy on use of revenue
- EU backs bank levy, fuzzy on use of revenue
- Chinese PM dismisses EU criticism
- EU, China to lock horns on yuan, trade
- EU and South Korea sign record free-trade deal
- EU, South Korea sign free trade deal
- EU pushes China on currency _ but action unlikely
- Ryanair chief says not negotiating for new planes
- Europe calls on China to let currency appreciate
- Chinese, Japanese leaders meet in Europe
- Trade, investment offers important route to sustainable global economic recovery: Ansari
- India, European Union review bilateral relations in Brussels(Re-issue with corrections)
- India, Europe Union review bilateral relations in Brussels
- China calls for more Asian clout in global economy
- EU-Asia summit to address economy
- ECB's Trichet wary of financial transaction tax
- Eurozone unemployment still above 10 pct in Aug
- Europe, Asia meet to target economic reform and piracy
- Eurozone inflation rises to 1.8 pct in September
- European strikes weigh on world stock markets
- EU proposes tougher budget rules
- European strikes weigh on stock markets
- Anti-austerity protests sweep across Europe
- Unions count on 100,000 protesters at EU
- France balks at automatic budget sanctions
- Germany backs sanctions for profligate EU nations