CHANDIGARH - For those struggling to establish small and medium-scale businesses, there is good news.
CHANDIGARH - The Punjab government Monday announced relaxation to the state residents in paying pending house tax, and water supply and sewerage charges.
CHANDIGARH - Punjab, faced with a grim power shortage, is now ushering in a silent technological change - green computing - which can help save energy by use of virtual computer systems that are connected to one master computer.
CHANDIGARH - This is one "high" that is going to hit Punjab hard but will leave the state government cash rich.
CHANDIGARH - Chandigarhs annual Rose Festival not only attracts tens of thousands of visitors from the city and adjoining states but also a large number of foreign nationals.
- Liquor to cost more in Haryana
- Panasonic to invest Rs.10 bn on Haryana factory
- Cable operators-broadcaster tiff upsets cricket fans
- Haryana to regularise over 1,000 colonies
- Labrourers to be paid by cheque in Haryana
- Haryana wants softer loans for mushroom growers
- Illegal colonies in Gurgaon to be regularised
- Punjab seeks PM intervention on procurement
- Ethiopia seeks Haryana’s help on industrial township
- From hotels to industries, Haryana goes for energy audit
- Chandigarh to spruce up Sukhna Lake to attract tourists
- Chandigarh gets Rs.5 crore to light up Rock Garden
- Chandigarh: City for 500,000 now has 800,000 vehicles
- From a Punjab kitchen, these sweets, snacks have travelled far
- Nearly 57,000 apply for online registration of shops in Haryana
- Haryana’s industry scene is a ‘mini-Japan’
- IT firms prefer Punjab as investment destination: Survey
- International cargo airport coming up near Delhi
- Will Chandigarh airport beat fog with new landing devices?
- Haryana can generate 1,019 MW power from surplus biomass: Report
- Now planes can operate from Chandigarh despite fog
- Haryana plans new automobile hub
- Haryana to reserve 10 percent industrial plots for NRIs
- Fog hits air traffic in Chandigarh
- AISECT launches its common service centre project in Punjab
- Sun shines over Chandigarh, flights may resume
- Air, rail, road traffic hit in Punjab, Haryana
- Punjab, Haryana fogged out
- Six Punjab cities to have maxi-cab service
- Ensure urea for farmers, orders Sukhbir Badal
- Haryana looks at newer pastures for farming
- Haryana’s new industrial policy focuses on backward areas
- Rain in Punjab, Haryana ups mercury, fog lifts
- Don’t regulate diesel prices: Montek Singh Ahluwalia
- Punjab to start municipal infrastructure development fund