NICOSIA, Cyprus - Russian President Dmitry Medvedev signed 15 agreements boosting bilateral ties with Cyprus on Thursday, including a key accord abolishing double taxation that officials hope will be a boon to investment in both countries.
ALGIERS, Algeria - Algeria and Russia signed six deals Wednesday in sectors including energy and transportation during a visit by Russian President Dmitry Medvedev.
BRUSSELS - The European Union and South Korea signed a free trade pact on Wednesday, cutting billions of dollars in industrial and agricultural duties despite EU carmakers' fears of a surge in cheap imports.
UNITED NATIONS - The Obama administration is hoping for an overwhelming Senate vote this year to ratify the new arms control treaty with Russia, the chief U.S.
BRUSSELS - The surging economies of Asia should be granted more power in the traditionally Western-dominated global financial institutions, Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao said Monday at the opening of the Euro-Asian summit.
- EU-Asia summit to address economy
- US, European envoys pressing to save Mideast talks
- Iceland ex-PM faces possible charges in meltdown
- Palestinians wait on decision to quit peace talks
- Israeli building slowdown ends; settlers celebrate
- Washington seeking settlement deal to save talks
- Netanyahu: Settlers should show restraint
- Abbas says settlements block Mideast peace deal
- Israel: Settlers brace for end of building freeze
- Photo essay: Talks put focus on Jewish settlers
- Envoys argue over 'slumbering' Geneva nuke talks
- UN's Ban urges end to inertia at Geneva talks
- UN session seeks to kick-start stalled nuke talks
- Agent: Deals in place, but no Jackson trade
- Agent: Deals were in place, but no Jackson trade
- Romania needs to borrow $7.9 billion in 2011
- Premier wants Israeli troops at Palestinian border
- Stevie Wonder to UN: Ease copyrights for the blind
- China approves Taiwan bank branches
- US Senate panel poised to approve nuclear treaty
- EU agrees to South Korea free trade deal
- EU expected to clear SKorea free trade deal
- Senate panel appears ready to approve nukes treaty
- No deal: Mideast round ends amid fresh violence
- Talking Mideast peace as mortar shells, bombs fall
- Summary Box: Schwarzenegger seeks trade changes
- Clinton says time is ripe for Mideast deal
- Clinton heads to Mideast for uncertain peace talks
- US regulators endorse new bank capital standards
- Hamas: Israeli strike in Gaza kills 3 Palestinians
- Source: Regulators agree on new bank capital rules
- Israeli PM: Current settlement curbs won't remain
- Japan, India to sign free trade agreement
- WTO chief wants G20 push on global trade deal
- Mobs attack home of Iranian opposition leader