SAN JOSE, Calif. - Dialogic Corp., a privately held mobile video technology company, and Veraz Networks Inc., a publicly traded telecommunications equipment maker, said Friday that they have finished their merger.
SAN JOSE, Calif. - SJW Corp., the parent of San Jose Water Co.
SANTA MONICA, Calif. - Meg Whitman said Thursday that her former housekeeper might have intercepted a 2003 government letter warning that the maid could be in the country illegally as the Republican gubernatorial candidate denounced the story as a "baseless smear attack." For a second straight day, Whitman forcefully denied that she knew her housekeeper was in the country illegally for years and called the allegations a "political smear on me, on my family, and based on lies." She said her Democratic opponent, Jerry Brown, was behind the story and that the housekeeper was being manipulated for political gain.
LOS ANGELES - California gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman employed an illegal immigrant Mexican housekeeper for years even though the federal government alerted her in 2003 to the maid's dubious legal status, the worker and her attorney claimed.
SAN JOSE, Calif. - Electronic-payment provider VeriFone Systems Inc.
- Top eBay executive steps down for personal reasons
- Brocade posts 3Q profit, revenue gain falls short
- Symmetricom reports $3.6M loss on charges
- Magma Design Automation names Sugishita to board
- Court sides with Power Integrations in patent case
- San Jose mayor wants ballot measure on A's stadium
- Study: CA pot legalization impacts hard to measure
- Fairchild Semi tops estimates with 2Q profit
- Blackhawks to keep D Hjalmarsson
- Canucks sign sought after D Hamhuis to 6-year deal
- Blackhawks send Byfuglien to Thrashers
- Wipro Joins Hand With LogLogic
- Atmel resolves litigation over stock option grants
- Altera raises low end of 2Q revenue outlook
- Xilinx prices $520M convertible notes sale
- SonicWall agrees to $636 million takeover offer
- Magma Design posts smaller 4Q loss
- Costa Rica congress shelves vote on 60% pay hike
- Costa Rica congress votes itself 60% pay raise
- Cypress appoints Akamai CFO to its board
- Power Integrations fires chief financial officer
- Costa Rica inaugurates new President Chinchilla
- Xilinx 4Q tops estimates; outlook also upbeat
- California county trims toys in meals to cut fat
- California county trims toys to cut fat
- Un-Happy Meal? Calif county trims toys to cut fat
- Immersion names board member permanent CEO
- VeriFone buys remaining stake in venture
- SunPower closes $220 million debt offering
- Cisco cleared by regulators to buy Tandberg
- Adobe Systems posts lower 1Q profit as costs grow
- Adobe CEO 2009 pay package down 68 percent
- IBM CEO's pay ticked higher to $21.2M in 2009
- Ask AP: Tax credits, disposing of recalled goods
- Clinton urges reform in Latin American nations