Port-of-SPAIN - India's Bank of Baroda has recorded a whopping 120 percent growth in credit in Trinidad and Tobago.
Port-of-SPAIN - Trinidad and Tobago wants Indian, Chinese and Brazilian investment in its on-shore and off-shore energy development.
Port-of-SPAIN - Trinidad and Tobago's Minister for Foreign Affairs Surujattan Rambachan admired "India's fine democratic traditions and economic achievements" during India's 62nd Republic Day celebration held here.
Port-of-SPAIN - An Indian delegation held a string of talks with ministers and top officials in oil and gas rich Trinidad and Tobago "to enhance trade relations" in the field of energy with the Caribbean nation.
SALAMANCA, Spain - Fernando Llorente scored twice to help world champion Spain beat Lithuania 3-1 Friday in a 2012 European Championship qualifier.
- Treasure or junk? Spain finds possible shipwrecks
- Chavez decrees expropriation of farm business
- Chavez: State will lower prices of farm supplies
- World stocks mostly higher on recovery hopes
- Spain's hurting economy hit with debt downgrade
- World stocks down on Spain's debt worries
- Moody's downgrades Spanish government debt
- European strikes weigh on world stock markets
- General strike in Spain against austerity measures
- Stocks slip as European protests worsen debt fears
- European strikes weigh on stock markets
- Anti-austerity protests sweep across Europe
- General strike starts in Spain against austerity
- Unions count on 100,000 protesters at EU
- Renewed European debt fears weigh on markets
- Spain unveils lean 2011 budget
- Spain government inches closer to budget support
- Irish sell $2B in bonds as eurozone debt fears ebb
- Spiriva as good as Serevent in asthma study
- Spain's ACS launches bid for Hochtief
- PR agency: Penelope Cruz is pregnant
- Shrek in Spain? Paramount backs theme park plan
- Spanish miners stage strike deep underground
- Struggling Spain OKs labor market reforms
- Spain to vote on labor market reforms
- Irreverent Cuban movie promises zombie revolution
- Spanish traffic cops urged to halt ticket slowdown
- Spain halves deficit with painful austerity cuts
- Summary Box: HSBC sells US auto finance units
- HSBC sells US auto finance units to Santander
- Spain revises Q2 growth figure upward
- Moroccan protesters block Spanish enclave border
- Poll: English-speaking Latinos turn to Spanish TV
- Spanish solar firm to put US base in Arizona
- Wages cut, Spanish highway cops go soft on drivers