The Reserve Bank of India has imposed a monetary penalty of ` 1.00 lakh (Rupees one lakh only) on Shri Lodra Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd., Lodra, District Gandhinagar, in exercise of powers vested in it under the provisions of Section 47(A)(1)(b) read with Section 46(4) of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 (AACS) for violation of RBI instructions on implementation of Know Your Customers (KYC) norms and filing of Cash Transaction Report (CTR) with Financial Intelligence Unit-India (FIU-IND), New Delhi.
The Results of the auctions of 10-year State Development Loans, 2021 for Eight State Governments held on March 1, 2011.
NEW DELHI - A day after the federal budget, people across India wondered if they were really better off and problems on the ground such as high commodity prices and the general fall in living standards will be adequately addressed.
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM - A high level delegation from Kerala IT, the state government's nodal infotech agency, will participate in the prestigious global infotech and communications fair CeBIT 2011 in Hanover in Germany, a statement said here Tuesday.
MELBOURNE - A malfunction in Commonwealth Bank has caused at least 40 ATMs to spill out "thousands of dollars" in Sydney and others in Brisbane.
- Singhvi withdraws himself from JPC
- Micra drives up Nissan sales
- Excise duty on coal to increase cement prices: Birla Corp
- 182 days Treasury Bills : Auction Result
- 91 days Treasury Bills : Auction Result
- Tata Motors logs 12 pc sales growth in February
- Sensex surges 623 points on budget proposals (Second Lead)
- Rs.40,000 crore disinvestment target will be met: Patel
- Shri R. Gandhi takes charge as New ED at RBI
- Super senior citizens hail income tax sops
- China’s US debt holdings at $1.16 trillion
- Ford records growth in February sales
- Tokyo Sky Tree becomes world’s tallest tower
- Budget proposals sharply push up Indian equities
- Late night, little security, they counted Delhi’s homeless
- Left government in Tripura unhappy with budget, protests
- Hyundai’s February sales down 4.8 percent
- RBI Reference Rate for US $ and Euro
- TVS Motor sales up by 24 percent in February
- Maruti Suzuki’s February sales up 15.5 percent
- India’s merchandise exports up in January, oil imports down
- Telangana supporters disrupt train traffic (Second Lead)
- Day after budget, Mukherjee warns of challenges ahead
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- Malaysia allows entry of 45,000 foreign workers
- Day after budget, Indian equities still rule strong