Americans might be spending quite a lot on their holidays as we reported recently but now it seems that Best Buy had learned that the customers are not willing to pay for something which they feel is expensive at the moment.
SAN FRANCISCO (GaeaTimes.com)- The Cyber Monday deals have ensured that the shoppers in the USA are hitting the retail stores like crazy and the offered products are getting sold fast both from stores and on line.
SAN FRANCISCO (GaeaTimes.com)- Never mind if Black Friday is gone, the shoppers are yet to get over the shopping frenzy in U.S.! The Cyber Monday is just a day ahead and those who missed Black Friday shopping opportunities are looking forward to the next shopping extravaganza.
SAN FRANCISCO (GaeaTimes.com)- Black Friday is a shopping extravaganza the shoppers keep waiting for the entire year.
- Best Buy Black Friday Ads Make Buyers Awestruck
- Best Buy Black Friday Ads 2010 Make Buyers Smiling
- Black Friday 2010 Sales Bonanza
- Black Friday 2010 Ads and Deals Leaked on Internet
- ND holiday sales expected to be up 1 to 2 percent
- Shoppers pack stores as holiday season revs up
- Rush starts as holiday shopping season revs up