DUBAI - Gulf Arab stock markets have been declining since last week despite the surging oil prices that normally support the regional stock indices, Xinhua reported.
DUBAI - Dubai World, one of the UAE's most troubled investment concerns, announced Sunday that it had received a new board of directors to oversee the company's strategies and financial affairs.
NEW DELHI/DUBAI - Luxury airline Emirates' travel and tour segment company Dnata World Travel Monday said it will enter the Indian market by the second quarter of 2011 and focus on the corporate travel sector.
DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (GaeaTimes.com)- The fans of luxurious fashion brand Armani have reasons to feel elated.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Pan-Arab satellite broadcaster Al-Jazeera says it has evidence that a widespread disruption of its regional feed during the World Cup originated in Jordan - a charge the kingdom disputes.
- National Geographic magazine to start in Arabic
- Dubai World wins over most creditors to debt plan
- Mahmood Karzai profited on deal tied to Kabul Bank
- In Gulf work camp, jobless begin glum journey home
- Afghan Central Bank: Kabul Bank has 'stabilized'
- Afghans continue pulling money from troubled bank
- Boeing reports loss of 26 airplane orders
- Bank Of Baroda On A High
- Explosion rocks Japanese tanker in Persian Gulf
- Debt-laden Dubai World tries to win over creditors
- World's tallest tower builder Emaar sees 2Q profit
- India, China dominate exports to UAE
- Abu Dhabi, Sikorsky to service military aircraft
- 517-seater Emirates super jumbo to land in Delhi
- Dubai World property arm sells off Malaysia stake
- Dubai's 2 stock exchanges start to act as 1
- BP's Hayward flies to Mideast to meet 'partners'
- Indian packaging firm eyes African market
- Dubai World further reshuffles business units
- Dubai island-builder starts paying debts
- Indian packaging firm has global investment plans (Lead, correcting year in para 5)
- Indian packaging company has global investment plans
- Dubai ports firm holds off on London stock listing
- Aabar shares fall after it OKs vote to go private
- Dubai's ambitions soar with new airport
- Abu Dhabi fund buys 5 percent of Italy's UniCredit
- Abu Dhabi investment fund looks to go private
- Iran Revolutionary Guard elusive sanctions target
- New e-service to promote business in UAE
- Emirates finance chief: Dubai can resolve new woes
- IMF: Mideast, NAfrica economies rebounding in 2010
- Dubai ruler's firm seeks debt repayment extension
- Etisalat confident of offering 3G services in India
- Emirates targets reform after Dubai debt crisis
- Dubai World says it has deal with top creditors