ISLAMABAD - The tone of the stock market in Pakistan for the next few weeks may be adversely affected due to the current sensitivity of ties between Washington and Islamabad, after a US diplomat was arrested in Lahore for shooting two Pakistani nationals, a top economic analyst has said.
ISLAMABAD - Employees of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Friday night called off their week-long strike that affected flight services badly in the country after the resignation of the national carrier's managing director.
ISLAMABAD - Pilots and ground staff of the Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) continued their strike for the third day Thursday, disrupting at least 120 flights scheduled for various domestic and global destinations.
ISLAMABAD - A parliamentary panel has decided to begin construction of luxury suites for Pakistani MPs at a whopping cost of Rs.3 billion, despite an opposition leader objecting to the project as the country was facing a financial crunch.
ISLAMABAD - Jewellery seems to have lost its sheen as a Valentine's Day gift of love as jewellers here are seeing a decline in sales.
- Pakistani traders want to boost trade with India
- Pakistani traders want more trade with India
- Pakistan’s public debt stands at Rs.9.47 trillion
- Pakistan bans BlackBerry services for foreign diplomats
- Pakistan’s central bank warns government of economic debacle
- Pakistanis increasingly going hungry: Pakistani daily
- Pakistan allows import of used cars
- Pakistan to face power outages for many years
- Pakistan in deep economic mess, says Pakistani daily
- Pakistan reaffirms ban on onion exports to India
- Pakistan reverses fuel price hike
- Pakistan owes $53 bn foreign debt
- Pakistan exporting onions to India despite bad crop
- Pakistan, China sign 22 economic agreements
- Pakistan, China to sign fresh trade agreements
- TAPI pipeline to India could be pipedream: Pakistani daily
- India, Pakistan to sign four-nation gas deal
- US envoy asks Pakistan to check corruption
- Pakistani exports show upward trend
- Labourers decline work as aid flows in flood-hit Pakistan
- Agriculture tax proposed in Pakistan
- NATO containers caused Rs.82 bn damage to Pakistan roads
- Reformed sales tax bill tabled in Pakistan Senate
- New tax regime irks Pakistan government allies
- Pakistan seeks waiver of $50 bn foreign debt
- Pakistani cities start bus service for women
- Pakistanis chew up $64.7 mn worth of betel nuts a year
- EU bans seafood from Pakistan
- Petroleum price hike a death blow, says Pakistani daily
- Obama wooed by immense Indian business potential: Pakistani daily
- Pakistan-Afghanistan trade deal to be challenged in court
- Pakistan population now 184 mn
- Over a third of Pakistani locomotives don’t work
- Iran, Pakistan praised for keeping gas deal alive
- Indigo plantation may resume in Pakistan after a century