NEW DELHI - Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee Monday said Rs.8,000 crore would be given as special developmental assistance to the troubled Jammu and Kashmir in the current fiscal.
JAMMU - Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah wants the 294-km Jammu-Srinagar turned into a four-lane road at the earliest.
NEW DELHI - Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Thursday said his government was working to provide 50,000-100,000 jobs to the youths of troubled Jammu and Kashmir.
SRINAGAR - The strategic Srinagar-Jammu national highway Thursday was closed for vehicular traffic due to landslides at some places and slippery road conditions.
SRINAGAR - Reliance Communications Tuesday launched its 3G services in the Kashmir Valley, the first private service provider to do so.
- A Kashmir store that pickles your imagination
- Jammu-Srinagar highway closed for fourth day
- Kashmir imposes usage charges on hydro projects
- Kashmir safe for tourists, expects 1 mn this year: Minister
- Indian telecom firms gearing up for 3G telephony
- Corrupt babus making life miserable for SMUs: Survey
- Jammu and Kashmir lost Rs.700 crore due to summer unrest
- Give jobs to Kashmiris: Government to India Inc.
- Hundreds of young Kashmiris throng police recruitment rally
- Kashmir interlocutors submit report to Chidambaram
- Srinagar-Jammu highway opened for one-way traffic
- Kashmir sees record tourists, hundreds more for New Year
- Srinagar-Jammu national highway still closed
- Separatists call for Kashmir shutdown during Obama’s visit
- Chidambaram reviews CII rehabilitation work in Ladakh
- Curfew in Srinagar areas to prevent protests
- Curfew imposed in Srinagar to scuttle separatist march
- Fields full of ripe paddy in valley of unrest
- Panels to examine Jammu, Ladakh development needs
- Kashmir unrest: Private sector lays off 50,000 employees
- Srinagar airport to reopen Friday
- 15 killed in disputed Kashmir in deadly protests
- India forces battle Kashmiri protesters; 15 killed
- India forces battle Kashmiri protesters; 14 killed
- Srinagar airport closed for repairs
- Srinagar airport to shut down for 12 days
- Railways want security before reconstruction work in Kashmir
- Railways suspend operations in Kashmir
- Curfew lifted in Jammu and Kashmir town
- Curfew reimposed in Kashmir towns after fresh violence
- Curfew relaxation to continue in Kashmir Valley
- Oil tanker operators threaten to cut supplies to Kashmir
- Call to suspend Kashmir fuel supply withdrawn
- Fuel supplies to Kashmir suspended
- Kashmir earns plan panel ire over health service ‘gaps’