BANGKOK, THAILAND (GaeaTimes.com)- The speculation about Honda, the Japanese car maker unveiling its small car has turned out to be true.
BANGKOK - World stock markets slipped Thursday as the yen hit a new 15-year high against the dollar, sparking concern that Asian nations will impose capital controls to stem currency strength.
BANGKOK - Asian stock markets slipped Thursday as investors digested the yen's overnight climb to a new 15-year high against the dollar and a disappointing U.S.
BANGKOK - World stock markets rallied Wednesday, buoyed by growing expectations that the Federal Reserve will take steps to bolster the U.S.
DELHI, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- Toyota which is one of the leading car makers of the world is all set to unveil its much touted small car named Etios in Thailand and India in near future.
- Asian stocks rise on hopes for Fed policy easing
- World markets mostly higher, rate cut lifts Japan
- Asian shares mostly lower; Japan up after rate cut
- World stocks mixed amid higher commodity prices
- Asian shares climb amid higher commodity prices
- World stocks down on Spain's debt worries
- Asian stocks down on Europe's debt worries
- World stocks mixed amid hopes Fed to act on growth
- Asian stocks rise amid hopes Fed to act on economy
- World markets slide as bank worries offset deals
- Asia shares mixed as bank worries offset deals
- ADB raises Asia growth forecast to 8.2 percent
- Asian stock markets start new week with gains
- Europe markets down early after quiet day in Asia
- Major Asian markets on holiday; Australia gains
- World markets mostly lower following Fed message
- Asian stocks post modest gains after Fed meeting
- World shares rise amid hopes for Fed action
- Asian shares rise amid hopes for Fed action
- Asian markets subdued amid week of holidays
- Asia markets down as China falls on bank jitters
- Japan leads Asia stocks higher on yen intervention
- World shares gain on economic optimism
- Asian shares gain on economic optimism
- Oil climbs to near $76 on economic indicators
- FBI: Aircraft searched, no credible threat found
- World stocks fall amid renewed Europe bank worries
- Asia stocks down modestly as economy worries ease
- Oil falls below $75 ahead of US jobs report
- Oil lingers near $75 in Asia as stock markets gain
- World stocks retreat as Nikkei slides 3.6 percent
- Asian stocks retreat as Nikkei slides 3.1 percent
- World markets rise as Bernanke promises action
- Asian shares rise as Japan eases monetary policy
- Ford furthers Asia push in India and Thailand