MOUNTAIN VALLEY (GaeaTimes.com)- Internet search giant Google has announced a major reshuffle in the top portfolio of the company and its CEO Eric Schmidt is going to step down from his post.
SAN FRANCISCO - Google co-founder Larry Page is to take over the day-to-day operations of the web search company as chief executive, Google said Thursday.
NEW YORK (GaeaTimes.com) -- The former Port Authority building located at New York's 111 Eighth Avenue.
SAN FRANCISCO - More than 1.5 million Windows Phone 7 devices have been sold in the six weeks since the smartphone went on the market, Microsoft announced Monday.
Salesforce has acquired Etacts, a Y-combinator startup in the contact management system for an undisclosed amount.
- Groupon Acquires Amazon VP Finance
- Microsoft’s Lawsuit against Google, Apple, Facebook Dismissed
- Reports of Antitrust emerge from Google Inc’s Groupon Accusition
- Google Raise Makes Employees Happy
- Google Gives Away $1k Christmas Bonus To Employees
- ITA Software Acquired By Google
- Web gets April Fools' makeover of goofy hoaxes
- Baidu shares soar as Google weighs leaving China