JAIPUR - The foundation stone for the over 9-km-long first phase of Jaipur Metro Rail project was laid Thursday by Urban Development Minister Kamal Nath, who also announced clearance for its second phase.
JAIPUR - Reliance Communications and Bharti Airtel Monday announced plans for the launch of third generation (3G) phone services in some selected circles in the country, including Jammu and Kashmir.
JAIPUR - Hoteliers in Jaipur lured residents with attractive packages to make up the losses caused by absence of tourists, due to the blockade by Gujjars in the stir for reservation.
JAIPUR - Domestic airlines announced steep hike in the fares for the flights to and from Rajasthan, as the stir by the members of Gujjar community have blocked road and rail transport in the region.
JAIPUR - Rajasthan's tourism industry is worried about the ongoing Gujjar agitation that has affected the influx of visitors to the desert state in this peak tourist season.
- Gujjar protest hampers jewellery show business in Jaipur
- Wartsila looking at Rajasthan as energy hub
- BharatBerry: Mobile app for Nokia handsets
- India to bolster manufacturing, exports
- Nippon to set up steel tube components project in Rajasthan
- Vedanta earmarks around Rs.500 crore for community projects
- Jaipur IT firm to help BlackBerry users stay connected
- ICICI Bank to strenghten ties with Rajasthan
- Rajasthan farmers say climate change affecting livelihood
- Indi to grow at 9 percent in 2011-12: Rangarajan
- New greenfield airport in Rajasthan
- Rs.1,500-crore cement plant to be set up in Nagaur
- Rajasthan inks MoU with IFC to atttract private investment
- Jaipur Metro to dig deep in pockets of common man
- Policy on manufacturing by year-end: Sharma
- Nationwide stir affects life in Rajasthan
- ICICI holds General Body meet to discuss merger with Bank of Rajasthan
- Information technology jobs on the rise in Rajasthan
- Bulletproof car fabrication industry in top gear following Maoist attacks
- Mindlance to set up development centre in Jaipur
- ‘Modi was the single-window to Rajasthan during Vasundhara regime’
- Tourism ministry plans 10,000 highway facilities by 2015
- India moots single window clearance for hotels
- Rajasthan gets ready for summer, with cooling items
- Indian IT companies eye Latin American, African markets for business expansion
- Stowaway being quizzed in Jaipur
- Jumbos in Jaipur usher prospective business for insurance sector