SEOUL, South Korea - North and South Korea are showing positive signs of improving relations, a U.S.
BRUSSELS - The European Union and South Korea signed a free trade pact on Wednesday, cutting billions of dollars in industrial and agricultural duties despite EU carmakers' fears of a surge in cheap imports.
BRUSSELS - The surging economies of Asia should be granted more power in the traditionally Western-dominated global financial institutions, Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao said Monday at the opening of the Euro-Asian summit.
BRUSSELS - European and Asian leaders opened a formal summit amid high security and palace opulence, hoping to agree on commitments to keep the global financial system on an even keel and find a better balance on the Europe-dominated International Monetary Fund.
SEOUL, South Korea - Group of 20 leaders should use their November summit to make a serious push for the conclusion of stalled global trade negotiations, the head of the WTO said Monday.
- SKorean foreign minister in scandal offers to quit
- SKorean foreign minister offers to resign
- Cameron, Merkel watch key World Cup match
- Obama, Lee criticize North Korea on ship sinking
- Obama will resume talks on South Korea trade
- World leaders unite in slamming North Korea, Iran
- World leaders slam North Korea, Iran
- World summit focuses on nuclear threats
- World summit turning attention to nuclear threats
- NKorean TV airs 3 World Cup matches
- SKorea's Lee sees no possibility of war with North
- SKorea seeks UN action against NKorea over ship
- Clinton: Koreas security situation 'precarious'
- Clinton: US, China must act together on NKorea
- US pushing China to level economic playing field
- Nukes, trade underpin NKorea leader's China visit
- NKorea's Kim to meet Chinese leaders on rare visit
- Bank of Korea keeps key rate at 2 percent
- SKorean president orders military on alert
- SKorean defense min: Warship may have struck mine
- Former Samsung chairman Lee returns to top post
- Bill Clinton at Davos: Haiti needs cash, trucks
- World Economic Forum spotlights Haiti, Africa
- Sober Davos forum eyes banking reforms, Haiti
- South Korean president arrives in India, inspects Hyundai plant
- India, South Korea to discuss nuclear pact, push Posco deal Monday
- Universal Studios resort in SKorea to open in 2014
- Bank of Korea keeps interest rate at record low
- NKorea calls for end of hostile relations with US
- NKorea vows to achieve nuclear-free Koreas
- Obama welcomed in South Korea as trip nears end
- SKorea sets greenhouse gas reduction target